Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 1,951 to 1,958 of 1958

Thread: The All-Inclusive Kylie Minogue Thread

Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post

Magic
    I'm seeing Nick Cave tomorrow in Dublin. If Kylie is magically there as well, I might die.

That's a great song! Wonderful promo single for a greatest hits for sure - it sounds like a few Kylie eras merged into one song.

You can hear right away why it didn't get included on Golden - it's just straight up electro pop disco. I mean, you could country it up, but why would you want to with that track!

Gone Andromeda grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Can I get some suggestions from y'all for the best Kylie songs for sexy time, should any such songs exist?

Thanks!
    Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post
    Can I get some suggestions from y'all for the best Kylie songs for sexy time, should any such songs exist?

Thanks!
    Aaron
    I think the most obvious pick would be "Say Hey", but "Slow" might also work. Maybe "Dreams" as well? I guess it all depends on what type of music you find acceptable for sexy time. Some people might consider "Fragile", "Can't Get You Outta My Head", "In Your Eyes" or even "Your Love". Are you making love or straight up f$#@ing? Is the bed covered in rose petals or are you in a sex dungeon for a fisting party? Consider your partner's tastes as well.

Gone Andromeda grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireTampon View Post
    Are you making love or straight up f$#@ing? Is the bed covered in rose petals or are you in a sex dungeon for a fisting party? Consider your partner's tastes as well.
    Bwahahaha! OMG so funny. Thank you thank you. Fisting party all the way honey! ;-D

The partner I'm thinking of is a huge KM fan. I barely know her catalog but want to surprise him. My playlist will be like gay/pop/new wave/alternative/atmospheric/dancy/goth/80s-current radio. I'm sure that description was incredibly helpful I do appreciate your suggestions - thanks!!