Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1958

Thread: The All-Inclusive Kylie Minogue Thread

Oh god, uhhh... Body Language and Golden are pretty tied for me at this point in terms of quality and consistency. I'm surprised at how high X places after re-evaluating, but there are SO MANY great songs on that album.

01. Fever
    02. Impossible Princess
    03. Aphrodite
    04. Body Language
    05. Golden
    06. X
    07. Kylie
    08. Light Years
    09. Kylie Minogue
    10. Rhythm of Love
    11. Kiss Me Once
    12. Enjoy Yourself
    13. Let's Get to It

I am really loving this album! The first 13 tracks flow so well, but I always want the album to finish after Lost Without You. I love the grand feeling of Music's To Sad Without You and Lost Without You and it feel it is a nice ending - LOL.

I like Every Little Part of Me and then have a hard time getting into Rollin' and especially Low Blow.

Maybe time is needed - but I have listened so many times already since Friday
    I see myself sort of as a small to medium vineyard. And they usually don't sell as much as the screw-top wine down in Safeway. But I don't make wine for Safeway. God bless Safeway. If I am a winemaker I am not going to make screw-top wine ~ Tori Amos

Quote Originally Posted by Beelust View Post
    I am really loving this album! The first 13 tracks flow so well, but I always want the album to finish after Lost Without You. I love the grand feeling of Music's To Sad Without You and Lost Without You and it feel it is a nice ending - LOL.

I like Every Little Part of Me and then have a hard time getting into Rollin' and especially Low Blow.

Maybe time is needed - but I have listened so many times already since Friday
    UPDATE - OMG I just realized that I have the deluxe version and that the album ends at MTSWY!
    Sorry - I am new to buying Kylie albums - I usually just buy a few singles from her albums, but have recently been finding myself really loving after hearing Dancing and I bought the album.
    I see myself sort of as a small to medium vineyard. And they usually don't sell as much as the screw-top wine down in Safeway. But I don't make wine for Safeway. God bless Safeway. If I am a winemaker I am not going to make screw-top wine ~ Tori Amos

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Kylie Minogue (you forgot this one, @jacob's room!)
    D'oh!

Impossible Princess
    X
    Golden
    Body Language
    Fever
    Aphrodite
    Light Years
    Rhythm of Love
    Kylie Minogue
    Kiss Me Once
    Kylie
    Enjoy Yourself
    Let’s Get to It

burning up the bible BettahDevil's Avatar
    I didn't think I'd ever get into Rollin, Low Blow or Love - but damn.. I love every song at this point! Didn't take long at all. I will be heartbroken if she doesn't come tot he US for tour. Here is my ranking for now. I really think Golden might bump up over time though - it's just SO good!

Impossible Princess
    X
    Body Language
    Fever
    Golden
    Aphrodite
    Light Years
    Kylie Minogue
    Rhythm of Love
    Kiss Me Once
    Kylie
    Enjoy Yourself
    Let's Get to It

What do we think the likelihood is of her touring the US? has she said anything about it?

I'm loving the album so far, I picked up the cassette, deluxe cd and the Dancing 7". I definitely want to grab the vinyl as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeEP View Post
    What do we think the likelihood is of her touring the US? has she said anything about it?
    Only that she was coming here in a few weeks for more album promo. She was asked about it during the Facebook Live chat today, though not specifically about whether or not the tour would come here. Given her track record, it's doubtful.

^ Bummer.

I like it
    as for ranking, I don't know yet - I definitely prefer it to the last one, but didn't *love* it instantly like Aphrodite.
    Body Language somehow has aged badly for me. I used to like it more but after listening to it again recently, I'd just keep Slow - which imo still is a brilliant song - and discard the rest

my top 5 right now (in no order)
    * Dancing
    * Shelby '68
    * Music's Too Said Without You
    * Lost Without You
    * Every Little Part of Me

Two songs that initially did nothing to me were Rollin' and Low Blow. Rolling was too similar to Golden (the song) imo. And I found Low Blow silly. Now I can't stop singing "RO-LALALALALA-ROLLING YOU AND I" and "swingin' your lasso at my rodeo" is a perfect Kylie moment. The only song that i'm not keen on is Love. The verses are very grating to my hears, and her voice sounds strained. "Love is a matter of taaaaaaaste, don't let it go to waaaaaste". Funny fact: when I first heard the lyrics "Love is whoever you wear, put it on or lay it bare" I thought it was "Love is whoever you wear, when cuddling a bear". LOL
    I will be safe in my frame.

“Live a Little” and “Love” are the only two weak links here, in my opinion.

I think "Live a little" is a fun song, I like it. "Love" in the other hand, is uninspired. But with such a collection of good songs, it's more than fine to have only one weak song.
    I can't get enough of "Raining glitter", I love it so much.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

But her voice is soooo good on "Love."

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    “Live a Little” and “Love” are the only two weak links here, in my opinion.
    Both in my top 6, along with Sincerely, Radio, Shelby, and Stop Me.

My least favorites (and they’re still decent) are Rolling and Raining Glitter.