Thread: Stephanie's pride & joy

Stephanie's pride & joy

My baby boy turned 3 November 19. 3!!!! Time has gone so fast.

Holden talks a mile a minute, runs, colours, knows how to count to 12, most of his ABCs, sings Christmas songs, smashes his toys (drives me nuts), loves his stuffed animals (makes me melt).

Here he is with his dinosaur birthday cake:

Here are some pics from his 3rd birthday party we had at Little Ray's Reptile Zoo with his daycare friends.

This is serious business! I'm holding an ALLIGATOR!!!!!

How cute!

I went to a reptile party for a 3 year old a few months ago!

Time goes so fast, doesn't it? My 3 1/2 year old just got another haircut and I swear he looks like he's 9 years old
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Oh he's seriously just the most adorable kiddo. Those big brown eyes make me melt! The alligator picture cracks me up

I missed updating his birthday last month! Holden is now 4! He started school this year and is doing great. He's in french school and his french is coming along really well. He's making friends and volunteering in class (when the teacher asks for a volunteer to help with something, he often raises his hand!).

On the flip side, we're also getting much more rough play, and use of the word "die" and "kill". Good grief, what is it with boys?? And the more you tell them not to say it, the more they do it. Damned if you do, etc etc. Apparently all the boys play this way (or so he says). I find there is much more of a gender gap now that he has started school, and that makes me kinda sad.

Anyway, here he is on his birthday in November, and yesterday in his very first Christmas pageant at school (he's the Santa, which he volunteered to be).

Icon15

That little face!!! He looks just like you!!
    ... here i am!

Cutest little Santa there ever was!

I totally hear you on the boys play etc. The things Lucien's picked up this year so far in school is leaps and bounds more than last year (when his class was a larger girl to boy ratio). Drives us bonkers.

Can I just say again how much I that picture?? LOVE. Thanks Becka!

That photo is adorable! You guys are super cute x 1000!

We baked cookies today! He had soooooooo much fun, I can't describe how excited he was to help out. Seriously, he was jabbering a mile a minute, so cute