Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155 LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2315

Thread: The All-Inclusive Madonna Thread

One of her instagram stories said mix-tape 2018. Wonder if maybe her sessions haven't lent themselves to a clear directive yet but she wants to release some music anyway.
    Last edited by Adirondak; 10-22-2018 at 04:37 AM.

Ok, why nobody is talking about the butt implants? O_o I hope it´s not true.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/enterta...butt-implants/
    Last edited by datura1452; 01-08-2019 at 12:05 PM.

I caved in and looked. Here's a pic for those who haven't seen it:

It really doesn't surprise me if this true. She's been embarrassingly chasing hip-hop trends for the past 10 years or so, so I guess this is just her next step in desperately trying to stay relevant in today's booty-obsessed market.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

wow^

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    I mean, couldn't it just be padding?

That looks embarrassingly bad.

Next ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post

Next ...
    TBH I'd take those breasts over that bum any day. Praying it's padding and gone by the time the album comes out.

Gone Andromeda grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Those cheeks can't possibly be real implants, can they?! What the hell would you put inside a body to make it do that?!

One thing I have to say is that her face was looking great at that event. Too bad this distractedfrom it because her face didn’t look puffy at all.

burning up the bible BettahDevil's Avatar
    re: butt implants - i'm pretty sure she was taking the piss and it's not real

re: new music - Mirwais posted on his insta "don't tell her to stop @Madonna #2019" with a screencap from the Don't Tell Me video. I'm a huge fan of Music, American Life and Mirwais so I am officially super stoked about new material. I feel there is hope this can truly be a quality album. Fingers crossed!

The booty rumors have been around for a while now actually. Take a look at this video from a few years ago:

It's possible she could have just gotten more injections since.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJane View Post
    The booty rumors have been around for a while now actually. Take a look at this video from a few years ago:

It's possible she could have just gotten more injections since.
    Are you ever not just a giant cesspool of negativity? I've never seen you do anything in this section besides relentlessly bash Madonna. It's tiresome and it really feels rooted in hate. It's one thing to say you don't like the way her butt looks, and another to eagerly run here posting photos and videos for the sole purpose of body shaming her. I'm sure you can do better than this.
    Last edited by Adirondak; 01-11-2019 at 08:54 PM.

I mean, you could at least wait an entire page before you level that kind of comment at someone after one of your own body posts. And I’m not sure what separates or differentiates a video suggesting this isn’t a new rumor from the myriad of other body-related commentary here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adirondak View Post
    TBH I'd take those breasts over that bum any day. Praying it's padding and gone by the time the album comes out.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Oh I guess you got me *eyeroll*. I also make positive comments in here - SloppyJane pretty much only bashes. It’s not just this one post. Those posts clearly have an intent to shame, embarrass, and jeer. I’m not running to post old photos and videos of Madonna's butt I searched out. I can have a comment on my personal opinion of it. It was being discussed. It’s a current item in the news. BettahDevil tried to change the topic to being excited about the album and SloppyJane comes rushing back with a video titled "Madonna's butt looks horrible" that's over a year old. Sorry you’re not able to discern that subtle difference.
    Last edited by Adirondak; 01-11-2019 at 10:06 PM.