Page 19 of 119 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: News and Other Nonsense

'Devil' fear sparks French defenestration

Eleven people were injured when they jumped out of a second-storey window near Paris early on Saturday, thinking a naked man tending his crying baby in the night was the devil, the local prosecutor said.

"Thirteen people were in an apartment on the second floor when, around 3am, one of the occupants heard his child crying," the deputy prosecutor in Versailles, Odile Faivre, said.

"The man in question of African origin, who was completely naked, got up to feed his child, at which point the other occupants took him for the devil," said Faivre.
    Advertisement: Story continues below

"He was seriously wounded in the hand after being stabbed with a knife before he was thrown out of the apartment, via the door."
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Quote Originally Posted by gog View Post
    heartwarming tales from Britain's Forced Marriage Unit

Kids getting Filthy Western Ideas, like homosexuality? Torture them a bit (only in places that don't show so you don't ruin their marriage price), sell them off to some git in East Bumfuckistan and when THAT doesn't work, take them to granny's house in the Middle East, lock them in a room without food and water and with a variety of tools useful for killing oneself with, including petrol and matches, with your explicit wish that she uses them. Then when troublesome gay teen doesn't politely off herself at your convenience and you end up back in Britain and she contacts the cops to come get her, take her hostage and get her brothers to try and slit her throat.
    Horrifying. Can someone ever psychologically recover from that?

Quote Originally Posted by beanstew View Post
    WTF?

Religion's bad m'kay.

Spanish prostitutes wear yellow bibs to avoid police fines

Roadside prostitutes working on a roundabout outside the Spanish city of Lleida have begun wearing yellow reflective bibs to avoid fines from police.

The prostitutes have donned the high visibility vests, similar to those worn by road workers or drivers whose cars have broken down, to save themselves the E40 (Ł36) fines.

Police said they were not trying to get rid of the prostitutes, but were simply including them in a push to enforce use of the fluorescent bibs, which must be worn by anyone walking down a rural highway.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Quote Originally Posted by devnull View Post
    Horrifying. Can someone ever psychologically recover from that?
    Psychological recovery? Filthy western idea. One good exorcism and she'll be good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarella View Post
    WTF?

Religion's bad m'kay.
    I agree, but... aren't you religious? Not the jump-out-windows-because-of-The-Devil religion, but I always thought you were Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by devnull View Post
    I agree, but... aren't you religious? Not the jump-out-windows-because-of-The-Devil religion, but I always thought you were Christian.
    Not sure what gave you that impression, but no, not a Christian.

She is not a CHRISTIAAAAAAANN!!!

Georgia candidate for governor says sex with mules, watermelon behind him

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

OMG.

One couldn't write a more fucked up world.

two beavers are better than one! Robin Sparkles's Avatar
    There's more goodies in the linked article!

"All I had to do was give her an ear of corn." He laughs again. "She was a [prostitute] mule."

"How did you reach?"

"I don't know... I stood on something. The kicker is, as soon as I was done she pissed all over me. It was embarrassing. I never told anyone that before."
    Right, the "getting pissed on" part is the embarrassing thing here.

Not only that, but Horsley has had sex with men. He was in the Air Force, it was a cold night, yadda, yadda, yadda, he had sex with him, ahem, the way he did the mule. "It was gross," he says.

Really? He hadn't described the mule that way.

Are people actually going to vote for him, she asks naively?

More on cunt of the year:

Jennifer Petkov, whose name lives in infamy as that of the woman who taunted a dying 7-year-old, has lost custody of two of her kids to their father.

After Petkov's attention-grabbing antics, ensuing insolence and ensuing apology, it seems the father of two of Petkov's kids from a prior relationship filed for custody. After a hearing, a Wayne County Probate Court judge ruled on an emergency order and the children, 8 and 5m will live with their father until further notice.

If there's a silver lining to the depressing saga, it's that the abuse drew attention to the case of 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, the neighbor dying of Huntington's disease. In addition to a fantastic spree in a toy store, yesterday Kathleen was treated to "a princess party" at a local pharmacy; the business is donating 20% of all toy and gift purchases to the family towards medical expenses.
    Read more: http://jezebel.com/5672646/notorious...#ixzz13VGlQQWn