Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Concert Tickets Buying And Selling Thread

Lipstick Conpirator ViolentIndigo's Avatar

Concert Tickets Buying And Selling Thread

MOD EDIT:

This will be the only thread for buying and selling spare tickets. Please note, you may ONLY SELL TICKETS AT FACE VALUE. Failure to comply with this request will not be looked upon kindly. ABSOLUTELY NO EBAY AUCTIONS!

DO NOT JOIN SIMPLY TO SELL OR BUY TICKETS, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!

Buyer beware. If you buy tickets from an unestablished newbie, that is your choice. Unforumzed and its management are not responsible in any way for any transaction which takes place as a result of this thread.

If someone buys the tickets you are offering (or, conversely, if someone is able to fulfill your ticket request), please edit your post removing the listing.

NO CROSS-POSTING, PLEASE.
    Hope it's ok to start this in here. I imagine the mods will add rules regarding face value only trades, etc?

I have 1 x ticket for Tori at the Montreux Jazz Festival, 2nd row from stage and centrally located. Price of ticket, which includes cancellation insurance for added protection, was 223 CHF/�139.18

I also have 1 x ticket for the Sunset Festival in Zurich. Block B, front row, centrally located. For this, I paid 100 CHF/�62.

SOLD

I am attending both of these shows so nothing will go wrong without me being there to fix it for you. I sold lots of spares on the last tour through @forumz and all transactions were successful and both parties were happy.

A few of my friends have spares also for Zurich, and for Dublin, so anyone looking to buy from a fan and help someone out rather than go through the standard procedure, give me a shout.

In terms of wants, if anyone has any good London, Paris or Milan spares, I may be able to help you get rid of them. I know plenty of people who are looking, so drop me a line

Thank you!
    Last edited by Rabih; 03-06-2014 at 05:20 AM.

I'm no longer going to Zurich so I have a very good 3rd row/central for sale, face value... It's an Eticket so I admit I don't know how it works contact me if interested, thanks in advance

Hey Rach, keep me posted on your Zurich ticket. My ticket is Block B 2nd row centre (just to keyboard side) but would like to be up front with everyone else as I'm sitting my todd. Did your spare come as a pair? haha that rhymed!

I sold you your Row B ticket Ste, you're sat with Steve and Marla! (To the best of my knowledge?!)

Oh yeah I am! HAHA! Bloody hell my mind was elsewhere then. It's London I'm sat on my own for. Ignore me! I should stop smoking the weed! Nah haha

Theres a UK fan with 2 x spares in Row J stalls for the London show at Victoria Apollo - she's starting the price below face at 85 for the pair, for a quick sale.

This is a pretty good deal seeing as tickets for the show on eBay are (in some instances) going for double face value and the best available from the Box Office now is probably up in the balcony.

Let me know and I will pass on details
    Last edited by ViolentIndigo; 06-22-2010 at 09:11 PM.

i have a circle row C (center) ticket for london for 35 GBP

Just read the new rules for this forum. Mods, has this thread been authorised as ok?? Just before I post anything else!!!

I need a ticket for Amsterdam gig. Any spares please PM me. Thanks x x

If anyone has two spare tix for London, please give me a shout I will now be in town and not 10,000km away, and don't much fancy U row in the Balcony, which is all that's left on Ticketmaster.

Sorted with many many thanks to Ms ViolentIndigo
    Last edited by rhvlx; 06-26-2010 at 03:55 PM.

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    Howdy folks! I'm going to go ahead and copy/past the guidelines from our previous ticket buying and selling thread and they will apply here as well, for the sake of continuity. Most of you are familiar with these guidelines, but please read them again and keep them in mind when you are posting in this thread. Thanks very much!

This will be the only thread for buying and selling spare tickets. Please note, you may ONLY SELL TICKETS AT FACE VALUE. Failure to comply with this request will not be looked upon kindly. ABSOLUTELY NO EBAY AUCTIONS!

DO NOT JOIN SIMPLY TO SELL OR BUY TICKETS, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!

Buyer beware. If you buy tickets from an unestablished newbie, that is your choice. Unforumzed and its management are not responsible in any way for any transaction which takes place as a result of this thread.

If someone buys the tickets you are offering (or, conversely, if someone is able to fulfill your ticket request), please edit your post removing the listing.

NO CROSS-POSTING, PLEASE.

Thanks!

If we have a lot of issues regarding ticket sales, we will revisit these rules in future.
    Last edited by Churumbela; 06-26-2010 at 06:09 PM.
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

Thanks for clarifying, Churumbela

Quote Originally Posted by rhvlx View Post
    If anyone has two spare tix for London, please give me a shout – I will now be in town and not 10,000km away, and don't much fancy U row in the Balcony, which is all that's left on Ticketmaster.

Sorted with many many thanks to Ms ViolentIndigo
    No problem. I've passed on the details to my friend. I hope she has contacted you, if not, hold tight!

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolentIndigo View Post
    Thanks for clarifying, Churumbela
    No problem!
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

and you know your heart idiotheart's Avatar
    I have a pair in row 6 and a single in row 12 to sell. Please pm if you're interested!