Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Concert Tickets Buying And Selling Thread

Woo Hoo! I got my tickets - Row E in the Orchestra

I bought it from killerseats.com - I hope I didn't just get robbed! LOL!
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Refreshing this thread for the new Native Invader tour!
    I always liked a good storm.

Failed at the LA presale. Looking for 1 ticket for all LA shows, but hoping for 2 for one of the three.

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    I will never understand why presale ticket seats are always shitty. LAME

i sail my ship on dry land Pirates, yeah!'s Avatar
    Do you guys think it will be possible to sell VerifiedFan tickets on to other people? I got some bad but not terrible seats for the first NYC show but I wanted to try for better seats in the general sale and sell the others if it comes to that. I'm flying from Australia so I'm not super keen on spending a shitload of money on plane tickets and then ending up with a fairly bad seat.

MOD EDIT - NATIVE INVADER TOUR:

This will be the only thread for buying and selling spare tickets. Please note, you may ONLY SELL TICKETS AT FACE VALUE. Failure to comply with this request will not be looked upon kindly. ABSOLUTELY NO EBAY AUCTIONS!

DO NOT JOIN SIMPLY TO SELL OR BUY TICKETS, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!

Buyer beware. If you buy tickets from an unestablished newbie, that is your choice. Unforumzed and its management are not responsible in any way for any transaction which takes place as a result of this thread.

If someone buys the tickets you are offering (or, conversely, if someone is able to fulfill your ticket request), please edit your post removing the listing.

NO CROSS-POSTING, PLEASE.

Scored some nice Row J Center tickets for LA Night 1, but definitely looking for nice seats for the other two nights.

Stoked!

I put this in the tour thread when the UK stuff had been on sale, but i'll post it here too

my friend is selling me their spare arena seat, so i will have a spare stalls G ticket for london for sale, cost me £68, i can meet you there or post it etc. And if you need 2 rather than a single another friend has a spare 2 seats from that one!

We're skint, so need to get that money back if we both get the floor seats.

I think i wrote that more complicated than i needed to!

Point is stalls G for sale cost me £68 inc fees. Let me know

Nothing doing in early going of General. Anybody pulling anything better than the presale?

Mostly back orchestra and back loge so far.

Not only were the seats bad, but one of the NY nights is stuck on presales only, and the other one now has an error message. Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by hesterk View Post
    Not only were the seats bad, but one of the NY nights is stuck on presales only, and the other one now has an error message. Huh.
    I'd reboot the app/website. They block if you try to pull too many seats, and I had the same problem when I tried to get a good jump on Tuesday night tickets on my phone - just had the Spotify presale no matter how many times I went back and forward to the night.

I really don't like TM's new site design (on the desktop website that is). They dumbed it down for mobile devices and it's much less useful, IMO. They use to hvae the countdown timer, but that's been removed.
    The link from one presale email yesterday loaded up the older design, but today the same link pulls up the new one. *sigh*

So maybe they didn't hold anything back from the presale? The best I've seen for either NYC night is Row F off to the left a bit. And usually you can find some gems when your bf doesn't like Tori and you get to shop for a single seat

You're a life-saver. Clearing the cache didn't work but a different browser did. I was after single seats too, but when nothing amazing came up, just went with the best of the balcony. Must remember my binoculars! I should have just gone into the box office tomorrow, in case they let us select from all seats, not just floating singles, but nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'd reboot the app/website. They block if you try to pull too many seats, and I had the same problem when I tried to get a good jump on Tuesday night tickets on my phone - just had the Spotify presale no matter how many times I went back and forward to the night.

I am just pulling upper balcony. I am glad I got those Loge seats in the presale!