Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Concert Tickets Buying And Selling Thread

I'm looking for one or two tickets to the Miami show. If you know of any or anywhere I could even go to get a decent ticket at this point, let me know!

Pink Hair Don't Care
    Hey y'all. I just won two tickets to the Atlanta show (woohoo!). I don't know where the seats are in relation to the ones I purchased (which are pretty darn good seats too) - but it seems I could in theory have a pair of tickets to sell. I should know more this weekend. Just giving you a heads up just in case/to gauge interest.

How did you win? Curious minds want to know.

Pink Hair Don't Care
    Atlanta Magazine Concierge had a contest, I entered, I won! I also won a gift certificate to a fancypants restaurant.

Pink Hair Don't Care
    Wait. I mean I won them because I was recognized as Best Fan in the Universe by the World Tori Association Board. That's it.

Ahem... I uhhh need tickets ...

PM me when you know the seat #'s. I'm sorta holding out for the day-before-the-show release of tickets.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Pink Hair Don't Care
    Moar Atlanta tickets. This was posted in a local mom forum I read - if you're interested, PM me your email address and I will put you in touch with the poster. THESE ARE NOT THE TICKETS I WAS TALKING ABOUT EARLIER, THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE:

"For sale: 2 very good reserved seats to Tori Amos at Cobb Energy Centre on Tues., 8/19. Charging what I paid--$56.15 per ticket. Recapturing the feminist angst of your 20s: FREE! Seats are L-ORCH, row X, seats 25 and 27. Cash or Paypal preferred. Can transfer tickets to you via Ticketmaster."

Woo Hoo! I got my tickets - Row E in the Orchestra

I bought it from killerseats.com - I hope I didn't just get robbed! LOL!
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Refreshing this thread for the new Native Invader tour!
    I always liked a good storm.

Failed at the LA presale. Looking for 1 ticket for all LA shows, but hoping for 2 for one of the three.

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    I will never understand why presale ticket seats are always shitty. LAME

i sail my ship on dry land Pirates, yeah!'s Avatar
    Do you guys think it will be possible to sell VerifiedFan tickets on to other people? I got some bad but not terrible seats for the first NYC show but I wanted to try for better seats in the general sale and sell the others if it comes to that. I'm flying from Australia so I'm not super keen on spending a shitload of money on plane tickets and then ending up with a fairly bad seat.

MOD EDIT - NATIVE INVADER TOUR:

This will be the only thread for buying and selling spare tickets. Please note, you may ONLY SELL TICKETS AT FACE VALUE. Failure to comply with this request will not be looked upon kindly. ABSOLUTELY NO EBAY AUCTIONS!

DO NOT JOIN SIMPLY TO SELL OR BUY TICKETS, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!

Buyer beware. If you buy tickets from an unestablished newbie, that is your choice. Unforumzed and its management are not responsible in any way for any transaction which takes place as a result of this thread.

If someone buys the tickets you are offering (or, conversely, if someone is able to fulfill your ticket request), please edit your post removing the listing.

NO CROSS-POSTING, PLEASE.

Scored some nice Row J Center tickets for LA Night 1, but definitely looking for nice seats for the other two nights.

Stoked!

I put this in the tour thread when the UK stuff had been on sale, but i'll post it here too

my friend is selling me their spare arena seat, so i will have a spare stalls G ticket for london for sale, cost me £68, i can meet you there or post it etc. And if you need 2 rather than a single another friend has a spare 2 seats from that one!

We're skint, so need to get that money back if we both get the floor seats.

I think i wrote that more complicated than i needed to!

Point is stalls G for sale cost me £68 inc fees. Let me know