Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Concert Tickets Buying And Selling Thread

^ for which show?

and you know your heart idiotheart's Avatar
    Oh sorry, those tickets are for the Amsterdam show.

Although I would really like to be able to go, I have officially given up trying so I have 1 ticket going for Zurich - in section B, Row 6

If anyone is interested let me know - it's a good ticket but I know this isn't sold out!

One ticket available for the London Victoria Apollo show in Row G (keyboard side, won't give out the precise seat number in public to prevent ticket cloning, but it's somewhere between 32 and 38) - face value - this is not my ticket, I'm advertising on behalf of a friend, anyone interested, drop me a line and I'll put you in touch with her

SOLD
    Last edited by ViolentIndigo; 06-28-2010 at 09:18 AM.

I have 1 x ticket for Tori in Bloemendaal! Price of ticket is 42 Euro. If anyone is interested, let me know please!

Update: SOLD!!
    Last edited by Extraelfe; 07-08-2010 at 09:13 PM.

My friend Jon is looking for 1 spare ticket for the London show as he has now decided he wants to come along. I have my ticket and no spares so I thought I would ask on here. His name is Jon Kindreich on Facebook. If anyone can help him then please PM him or reply to this message. Thanks everyone x x x

Hi all,

I am looking for two tickets to the Amsterdam show - centre preferably! PM me if you have any spares.

Thanks x

I'm looking for 1x ticket for Amsterdam. Currently I'm sitting in Row 17 but I'd love to be closer.

I'm travelling from Australia for the show! Please let me know if you can help.

I'll put on my silver UnderTheSpace's Avatar
    The idea was going to the Amsterdam show alone but I ended up making up my boyfriend's mind. So I had to find other tix leaving me with one extra: row 5 seat 9.

Anyone interested, let me know.
    As I am going to the show, I can give the ticket there or send the pdf or print and send by mail. Your choice.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by emptycagegirl View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking for two tickets to the Amsterdam show - centre preferably! PM me if you have any spares.

Thanks x
    Same here! It would be lovely if somebody has two tickets for Amsterdam!
    Thanks!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to see any shows on this tour and therefore I've decided to sell my tickets.

I have 1 ticket for London - row K in the stalls, seat 28. Face value 46.75 Pounds

and

1 for Zrich - section B, row 1, seat 11. Face Value CHF 100.00.

These are all e-tickets.

Thanks.

spares Zrich & Amsterdam

Hello,

I decided not to go to Zrich since there will be two Dutch concerts and I will attend the London show. Furthermore I bought one Amsterdam ticket too many. Send me an email (bobjillis@hotmail.com) if you are interested in these spare ones:
    - 1 ticket: Zrich, July 15th, 3rd row from stage (Sektor B, Reihe 3 Sitz 16)
    - 1 ticket: Amsterdam, October 8th, 11th row from stage (Blackbox Rij: 11 Plaats: 11)
    Bye, Bob

I have two spares for the London show on Sunday, row W in the stalls. Seeking face value. email jamesmchapman@hotmail.com

I have 2 spares for the Paris show tonight (last minute i know) - Row C in the stalls toward the side. Call if interested 0645 215806. Seeking face value.

A friend of mine is unable to go to Bloemendaal wednesday, if anyone is interested in buying her ticket, let me know! (it's €40,-)