Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Concert Tickets Buying And Selling Thread

Nothing doing in early going of General. Anybody pulling anything better than the presale?

Mostly back orchestra and back loge so far.

Not only were the seats bad, but one of the NY nights is stuck on presales only, and the other one now has an error message. Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by hesterk View Post
    Not only were the seats bad, but one of the NY nights is stuck on presales only, and the other one now has an error message. Huh.
    I'd reboot the app/website. They block if you try to pull too many seats, and I had the same problem when I tried to get a good jump on Tuesday night tickets on my phone - just had the Spotify presale no matter how many times I went back and forward to the night.

I really don't like TM's new site design (on the desktop website that is). They dumbed it down for mobile devices and it's much less useful, IMO. They use to hvae the countdown timer, but that's been removed.
    The link from one presale email yesterday loaded up the older design, but today the same link pulls up the new one. *sigh*

So maybe they didn't hold anything back from the presale? The best I've seen for either NYC night is Row F off to the left a bit. And usually you can find some gems when your bf doesn't like Tori and you get to shop for a single seat

You're a life-saver. Clearing the cache didn't work but a different browser did. I was after single seats too, but when nothing amazing came up, just went with the best of the balcony. Must remember my binoculars! I should have just gone into the box office tomorrow, in case they let us select from all seats, not just floating singles, but nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'd reboot the app/website. They block if you try to pull too many seats, and I had the same problem when I tried to get a good jump on Tuesday night tickets on my phone - just had the Spotify presale no matter how many times I went back and forward to the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    So maybe they didn't hold anything back from the presale? The best I've seen for either NYC night is Row F off to the left a bit. And usually you can find some gems when your bf doesn't like Tori and you get to shop for a single seat
    Yeah, getting not-so-great seats on the general sale. Are you guys seeing the Platinum seats area for your shows? All the close seats in the pit are all $248 It's times like this where I wish I still had box office connections.

Yes, I've seem some high-priced and shady action on the Platinum Tickets here. Prime seats popping up all through the day with scalper-like prices; and when a couple of those sell, four more open up right next to the first two with even higher prices. Thanks for saving us from the bots and scalpers, TM!

Well guess what Mimi, WE DID. Octopussy's Avatar
    Boston is gone. Ticketbastard fucked me over again. This was the one thing that would've brightened my day, I've been through shit all week, and woke up to a bunch of voice mails from my former employer telling me he's going to harass me at my job tonight. Did I mention I'm not even gonna get to see Tori?? FML

general sale was garbage.

Kept pulling only seats far right, upper balcony extreme right or left?!?

Managed to get half decent LOGE seats for both NYC & the PA show
    Sigh of relief

I survived yet another Tori Ticket Terror

Good luck for all still hunting
    & Congrats to all those who have also survived the bs of ticket sales
    "this way, that way, i am of two minds" -sappho
    http://classicpersuasion.org/pw/sappho/index.htm

so what if i like pretty things Bryan Alan's Avatar
    NOTHING coming up in the ATL general sale except for Loge and Balcony. Total crap! Oh well. I got decent seats during the pre-sale.
    tuna rubber a little blubber in my igloo

i sail my ship on dry land Pirates, yeah!'s Avatar
    Last edited by Pirates, yeah!; 07-14-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Nearly an hour after they went on sale, a bunch of other seats opened up for Nashville. None of them are great, but they weren't showing up previously. I nearly had front row balcony (way house right), but the 'verifying your tickets' spinner kept going for minutes and never went through.

i sail my ship on dry land Pirates, yeah!'s Avatar
    Last edited by Pirates, yeah!; 07-14-2017 at 04:29 PM.

I have a decent LOGE seat for the Atlanta show if anyone is interested (face value, of course).

Section LOGEL, Row D, Seat 3
    Face Value: $65.50