Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165
Results 2,461 to 2,466 of 2466

Thread: Pet talk

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar
    Oh god, we are dealing with SO MUCH POOP. And i have to give him shots now! B12 shots! I'm sorry you lost your kitty . It's so hard when they're sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Oh god, we are dealing with SO MUCH POOP. And i have to give him shots now! B12 shots! I'm sorry you lost your kitty . It's so hard when they're sick.
    Oh, poor kitty and poor humans! Is he good about letting you give him shots?

Fuzzy, THE IBD, cat was ok with being pilled. She didn't seem care. However, she was a medium haired cat! That fur mixed with IBD and arthritis was a nightmare. We tried to keep her shaved in the back, but half the time we would have to wash her ass after pooping. She hated THAT so much! She would try to sneak to the litter box. Finally, she started just going on our bathroom floor where we would wash her ass!

I used to always think, "Thank goodness Leo doesn't have diarrhea like most IBD cats," but man, that projectile vomiting was no fucking joke. I didn't even understand how that could come out of a cat.

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Oh, poor kitty and poor humans! Is he good about letting you give him shots?

Fuzzy, THE IBD, cat was ok with being pilled. She didn't seem care. However, she was a medium haired cat! That fur mixed with IBD and arthritis was a nightmare. We tried to keep her shaved in the back, but half the time we would have to wash her ass after pooping. She hated THAT so much! She would try to sneak to the litter box. Finally, she started just going on our bathroom floor where we would wash her ass!
    He is WAY better about shots than pills. He has gotten smart about Pill Pockets so we have to scam him now by hiding it in chicken sometimes...and even then once in a whole he just refuses and I have to shove it down his throat. NOT FUN.

We have to clean his butt too . He is not super fuzzy, but he will wipe his ass on my furniture and it stinks. Fortunately, the latest round of antibiotics and doubling his prednisolone dosage has helped somewhat. The problem is that he is now Crazy Hulk Cat who thinks he's a kitten because he's hopped up on the 'roids. NIGHTMARE CAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    We have to clean his butt too . He is not super fuzzy, but he will wipe his ass on my furniture and it stinks. Fortunately, the latest round of antibiotics and doubling his prednisolone dosage has helped somewhat. The problem is that he is now Crazy Hulk Cat who thinks he's a kitten because he's hopped up on the 'roids. NIGHTMARE CAT.
    I had to giggle at 'roid rage cat!

But I know the ass wipe struggle you face. That was the worst. We only had it on our carpet. But good grief! we would gag cleaning up cat crap. That stuff is so gross!

This morning we woke up to find our beagle was completely in distress. I think the worse. I think he has bloat. We rush him off to the Vet to be told he probably pulled a muscle in his back. She checked him out really well and was able to pinpoint the pain. His color was good. He had no fever and she was able to get him to eat treats. He refused to eat at home. We were able to give him his pain pills and muscle relaxers. I have a feeling that the strong wind pushed him around a bit too much yesterday.

Anybody ever deal with pulled dog muscles? The poor guy seems completely uncomfortable. I hope the pills help!
    Last edited by entropy; 03-02-2017 at 01:51 PM.