Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: reasons to be childfree for you and me

I think they're too many people on the planet and the vast majority of people with kids simply do not know how to take care of them. Also I think that you basically put your life on the back-burner for children and that's something I just don't want to do. Also I think of the majority of children as life-sucking brats who need endless amounts of attention to be assuaged. So, no kids for me.

Nothing like two trips to Ikea over the weekend to make you realize how great childfree is. For fuck's sake you know your kid is being a little shit and throwing things around in the light area, I see you lady, ignoring him.

PS: FOR FUCK'S SAKE THERE IS A FREE CRECHE AND CHILDCARE SERVICE GO THROW YOUR CHILDREN AT THAT AND LET ME ARGUE WITH MY PARTNER OVER CHAIRS IN PEACE

Insert something clever here iamstilljamiepoo's Avatar
    I live across the street from a park. When I moved I thought, 'Oh, what a lovely park.' I did not think this through. The music nights in the park are great; the middle of the afternoon with this one random screaming neighborhood child isn't go great. I can't stand that kid.