Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,966 to 1,978 of 1978

Thread: George Martin's Game of Thrones

so what if i like pretty things Bryan Alan's Avatar
    I think it was just the way that scene was filmed that seemed out of character for the show.
    tuna rubber a little blubber in my igloo

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Alan View Post
    I think it was just the way that scene was filmed that seemed out of character for the show.
    I thought the same thing. It terms of cinematography, it's very, err, trendy?

So just when you thought this episode was going to be light on action, the final minutes happened! phwoar...

post28!

Quote Originally Posted by wout View Post
    So just when you thought this episode was going to be light on action, the final minutes happened! phwoar...

I've read that it was not, and it would make sense based on 'the gift' Cersei was promised.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    The scene with

And then when Ellaria and her daughters are below ship and

Seems like there is a lot more action a lot sooner than previous seasons. I guess they have a lot of shit to get done, out of the way quickly. Last season ever and all.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log done had a child!"

Second-to-last season. But yeah, they've even said that the pace is going to pick up quite quickly. Characters are converging in different storylines and the central conflicts are ramping up.

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    Amazing.

The opening scene of episode one with Arya was epic justice.

And that final scene of the battle in the most recent episode was pretty awesome too.

I've liked the pacing so far. I like the way it's tying things together, and letting you think certain people are going to be on the "winning" side, only for them to die and fail. The show continues to play with your expectations.

Also, is it wrong that I found Euron kinda ... hot in that scene in ep 1 with Cersei? Ditto the ridey Grey Worm [/tangent]

Apparently they kinda retooled Euron over the break, to make him a bit more swaggering and charismatic. I'm digging it - he's awful yet appealing somehow.

Was I the only one shouting at my TV on Sunday night? Good grief! Sooooo much payoff in one episode after years of investment in these story lines.

Are we gonna see Lady Olenna and Tyrion go head-to-head? The two most most powerful* schemers in the story? AMAZE! I'm Team Tyrion.

I'm trying to understand the disagreements between Sansa and Jon. I understand the source of them, I don't understand what's being set up here. Fucking Littlefinger. Ugh.

* I know Littlefinger and Varys are also big schemers, but they've never had the level of explicit power that Olenna and Tyrion have/have had. They have to work harder for their seat at the table.

Eurons entry in the battle was just epic:

Loving everything so far.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I thought this was the last season.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log done had a child!"

No, seven episodes this season, six episodes next season and then it's over.