Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 2,101 to 2,107 of 2107

Thread: George Martin's Game of Thrones

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wout View Post
    By the way, for those who read all the supposed leaked script spoilers:
    I read they filmed some fake scenes, so the script might have been from one of those.

I think this look on Arya's face is my favorite thing about the episode:

It is I, you son of a bitch. blissgurl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wout View Post
    By the way, for those who read all the supposed leaked script spoilers:
    They got everything right except for that. I read that it was cut from the finale and will end up in next season. How true that is, I don't know.
    Suck it, Shawn.

I think my favorite part was the scene between Cersei and Tyrion. They both acted their asses off.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

A couple of GoT related things that made me giggle today.

The first three panels of this are from Season 4, Episode 1. The last three are from the current season.

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Markness View Post
    I think my favorite part was the scene between Cersei and Tyrion. They both acted their asses off.
    Absolutely. Such a brilliant scene between those two - possibly my favourite scene, from an acting perspective, from this whole season.

I severely dislike Cersei, and I fucking love Tyrion, and they played that scene so brilliantly where I almost didn't hate Cersei and started to feel sorry for her.

The whole scene at the wall was thrilling. I 100% gay gasped when that all kicked off.

And Littlefinger - YES. I'm so fucking happy about that. Beautifully played. There was apparently a cut scene where Sansa talks to Bran to find out some of those details that surface in that final scene with Littlefinger, but that scene didn't make the final edit so it felt even more of a surprise when it actually happened.

So it was announced this morning that due to leaks, HBO will film multiple alternate endings of the series so that no one knows the real ending until it airs.

1. What the fuck? I thought the big budget is why they cut the show back to 13 remaining episodes over two short seasons. Now they're wasting money on this? I'd rather they put that into more episodes so it didn't feel so rushed.

2. Are we going to see the alternate endings? I don't know how I feel about a "choose your own adventure" style version of the story. I know there'll always be one "official" one but I can't wait to listen to years of analysis over which one is the true ending.

I doubt they are going to spend significant amounts of money on the alternate endings. They are probably gonna film different versions of smaller moments between character, and maybe alternate death scenes.

Plus, I dont think the budget was the main reason they wanted to do fewer episodes. HBO wanted them to so as many seasons as possible. The two shorter last seasons was so that they could spend more time and money on each episode. The production time was the same for season 7 as it was for the earlier seasons, even though it was three episodes shorter.