Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All Things Pokémon!

Wink All Things Pokémon!

Who has Black/White? I want bitches to trade and battle with.

So far, I think this might be my favorite game since the classics. I thought Gen IV was fine, and then Gen V came out, and all of Gen IV's problems became blatantly obvious.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

I'm still playing Diamond! When I eventually do get the new one, I'm thinking about White.

What are everyone's "essential" Pokemon for a well-rounded roster? How many do you spend enough time with for them to be useable later on? Do you have a main team and some reserves, or a few different teams for different situations?

Personally, I'm a big fan of Porygon-Z, Togekiss, Dusknoir, Spiritomb, and now Chandelure. Not all on the same team, mind you.

I still haven't figured out a main team, to be honest. Someone finally explained EVs in a way that makes sense to me, so I'm hoping I'll finally have a competitive team for Black version.

Andrew, get White so I can go to White Forest and convince people to move to my Black City.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

BOOST.

I beat the game with my multiscale DRAGONITE named Cetus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently playing Fire Red. Went to Seafoam Islands last night and lost out on an Articuno because I ran out of Ultra Balls. Oh well!

One time I was fighting Articuno in the GBA version and I used up all 99 ultra balls on it and failed. Infuriating. But I got it with a retry and then captured Mewtwo using Dugtrio's Mudslap, so...

99 ultra balls? Wowzer.
    I had a master ball, but I'm saving it for Mewtwo.

Okay, so I'm still at Seafoam Islands, and I just can't make it to the other side. You have to push all these boulders into the waters to break the strong current. I think the 3rd basement floor is the one with 4 boulders near each other and two pits. I was able to push two into the holes, but the other two are against the walls, and I can't figure out how to move them of if they're just extras that don't need to be moved at all. There's still a strong current that prohibits me from getting closer to the other entrance.

I'd save the masterball for the roaming pokemon (one of three: Entei, Raikou, Suicune; depends on your starter) because those are a pain in the ass, frankly.

Yeah, I don't even remember how to navigate Seafoam. But I know I hate it.

Finally got out of Seafoam last week and just defeated the final trainer. I'll be heading off to battle the Elite Four soon. Guys, I'm not ready!

Seafoam is the best. I love the original games. How frakking awesome is Lavender Town's muaic?

I love the Lavender Town theme!

Play Pokemon Black & Blue courtesy of PETA!

http://features.peta.org/pokemon-bla...-white-parody/

buh.

I'm still several releases and a system behind (WHO HAS THE TIME FOR THIS) but eeeeee, the fire and grass starters.

I have all the time for Chespin. Heee.

There's probably no way I'm buying it, unless my finances dramatically change before October. £170 for the (otherwise useless) 3DS plus the game?