Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Skincare Q & A

Quote Originally Posted by jeth View Post
    I'm using Paradise Regained. I got a free one last summer during a store party, and once I tried it I was hooked. Nothing else works for me. It's $47 a pop. I use it very, very sparingly, and thankfully a little does go a very long way.
    Have you tried Enzymion? Similarly fruity and good for matte skin, but half the price. Maybe see if you can get a sample and see how it goes? Only downside is no SPF, but it might be handy to have in for using when you don't need that.

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT Stumpy's Avatar
    YOU ALWAYS NEED SPF MANSDREW. Tsk! As a ginge you should know better.

EVEN OVERNIGHT?

I don't use a moisturiser with an SPF. I haven't found one that works for me and I can't be arsed. I just avoid the sun at all costs.

Well, that's a lie. I'll probably go back to Nivea soon and that's got SPF, iirc.

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT Stumpy's Avatar
    Yes! The sun creeps into your bedroom at night.

I may have to look into that. Thank you for the suggestion! I don't think I'll see a real store until Vancouver though, so it'll be a few months.

Did I tell you how my fiance bought me the moisturizer for super dry skin last Christmas because he knew I liked LUSH and I liked moisturizer, but he didn't know which one I would like, so he just bought the cheapest one without regard to my skin care needs? Thankfully my mom was able to utilize it. It's not like we could return something from mail-order.

You think that's bad? I have some of the breast cream.

Breast....cream? Explain?

Lovely Jubblies

I love that I was briefed in advance about this and given some to try, but I've only just today discovered that there's apparently a new liquid cleanser and a new soap out, both of which I imagine I have slightly more use for!

OMG I had no idea that existed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Custard View Post
    Lovely Jubblies

I love that I was briefed in advance about this and given some to try, but I've only just today discovered that there's apparently a new liquid cleanser and a new soap out, both of which I imagine I have slightly more use for!
    And how's it working for you so far? Are they firming up?

Oh yeah, my boobs are so perky and I smell so ladylike and flowery.

really? I'm tempted to try it, for the name alone. Any actual firming would just be gravy.

It is apparently very good. I keep meaning to use some on my saggy ass and my stomach.

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    We've segued into breast cream (and I'm intrigued) but Kim, do you have Aveeno products over there? My skin has been freaking out for basically the past 12 years or so, until I started using this stuff:

My skin looks better than it has in ages, and I get a lot of compliments on it. I also get next to no zits, which is nice. (I still get one or so when it's that time of the month, but since that only happens once every three months due to the Pill, it's not a huge deal.) It's exfoliating, but super gentle, so it's okay to use every day.
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

DP
    Last edited by Aida; 06-21-2010 at 01:07 AM. Reason: double post cant phone type :D