Page 695 of 695 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695
Results 10,411 to 10,414 of 10414

Thread: Random Tori Chatter (oooilllll spiiiilllllllll)

Quote Originally Posted by mich. View Post
    They didn't get the asking price though and it's a pity she'd decided to sell the property - it seemed to be a very inspiring place. But as she doesn't sell albums as she used to, and she had to spend most of her time in FL before her Mother passed (and she probably continues to live there and take care of her Father), it seems like the Irish chapter had to be closed.
    It is sad that she had to let it go. I'm sure she was a such a good steward of that place, but I can't imagine the upkeep being cheap. Between the taxes and grounds maintenance, she was probably spending a small fortune every year to not live there. T fans should have bought and turned it into a Tori museum / airbnb / cafe with Tori original paninis

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange Clouds View Post
    It is sad that she had to let it go. I'm sure she was a such a good steward of that place, but I can't imagine the upkeep being cheap. Between the taxes and grounds maintenance, she was probably spending a small fortune every year to not live there. T fans should have bought and turned it into a Tori museum / airbnb / cafe with Tori original paninis
    OOOH with a resident photographer, make-up/wardrobe/stylist, and someone to do the photoshop work. Glamour Shots, the inn!
    All I want to be is the very best machine I can be.

Quote Originally Posted by John's Face View Post
    OOOH with a resident photographer, make-up/wardrobe/stylist, and someone to do the photoshop work. Glamour Shots, the inn!
    Yes!

Jamaica Inn
    Hotel
    Dew Drop Inn

I’m sure there are other hotel / inn references in her music. Now I really want a Tori themed museum. The wardrobe alone over the years warrants an exhibition!

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    haha I was just doing a random sporcle quiz for a tv badge I'm going for and this quiz popped up and made me laugh

https://www.sporcle.com/games/PaulKc...&pid=2s7526c5A