Page 1 of 635 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Tori Chatter (oooilllll spiiiilllllllll)

Post Random Tori Chatter (oooilllll spiiiilllllllll)

So here's your obligatori Random Tori Chatter topic, since the old one was becoming huge.
    Please post everything random (and not newsworthy) about Tori here.
    Don't be afraid to start new threads for anything newsworthy which you find relevant for the rest of us to know about.

Enjoy your chatter

Lyrical acuity and mum-smarts menju56's Avatar
    Yay! Tori is ready and waiting for all your chatter...

thundering blissful towards death stillorbiting's Avatar
    When I saw it was closed, I thought some serious drama had gone down this afternoon and I'd missed it.

Anyway, I don't care what anyone says. I still love the burrito dress. I even love the boots that went with it; I only wish they'd been closed-toe. Then it would've been perfect. And this is the only time the Cheeto wig really worked. Come at me.

I don't love the burrito dress, but I get that she was trying to do something fun and costume-y for Comic Con. I actually think if she had worn high heels and didn't have the cheeto wig, it could've looked kind of cool. As it is, it's just a goofy mess.

That said, it's not like any of us love Tori for her fashion sense. Girl has always had more misses than hits in that department.

To continue a point made at the very end of the first Random Tori Chatter thread, it would be really great for Tori to release piano-only versions of the songs on her next album as bonus tracks/the deluxe edition. Since she did release some tracks from Midwinter Graces solo as an EP, I think there's hope that we could at least get something like that again, if not the entire album.

Quote Originally Posted by JHV View Post
    I don't love the burrito dress, but I get that she was trying to do something fun and costume-y for Comic Con. I actually think if she had worn high heels and didn't have the cheeto wig, it could've looked kind of cool. As it is, it's just a goofy mess.

That said, it's not like any of us love Tori for her fashion sense. Girl has always had more misses than hits in that department.

To continue a point made at the very end of the first Random Tori Chatter thread, it would be really great for Tori to release piano-only versions of the songs on her next album as bonus tracks/the deluxe edition. Since she did release some tracks from Midwinter Graces solo as an EP, I think there's hope that we could at least get something like that again, if not the entire album.
    I think Tori begs to differ

(Saw this posted again recently and my god it must be posted again)

Menju, it's too much for an opening page!!!!
    That second picture is hideous. Actually the whole set that came with it was a trauma for the eye!

"Trauma for the eye"

I apologise, the rest of the page will feature no more such photos. Although during a search for "Tori Amos wig" (I know, what a Saturday night) I came upon a small but scary one where it looks like the wig is literally about to drop off. But I'll save it for Page 2

thundering blissful towards death stillorbiting's Avatar
    This remains one of my favorite recent Tori looks. I have no idea WTF she's wearing, but for whatever reason it works for me anyway.

SHE has no idea herself WTF she is wearing (or what they made her wear anyway)

My favourite modern-day Tori is wigless naturally curly hair Tori.

See June 2007 - post-surgery, age 43 and looks really fantastic

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    This thread is triggering.

I'm a sensible girl GirlForPele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by menju56 View Post
    I think Tori begs to differ

(Saw this posted again recently and my god it must be posted again)
    I actually like the skirt...would be cute with a nice top, not arm-floating thingies that kids wear in the pool.
    When pianos try to be guitars...out of my black and white world

Banned
    Are we ever going to hear "This Might Hurt a Bit" or whatever Tori said the Michael Stipe duet was actually called? I imagine it's probably pretty inconsquential - as Tori never seemed in a rush to capitalize on it or get it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by menju56 View Post
    I love that pic. She's just gorgeous.

werewolves, not swear-wolves Chalk's Avatar
    I don't even care that much about her fashion choices, but I have to say that even though the golden puffy sleaves look is horrible, nothing beats that yellow clown suit she wore on tour.