Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,171 to 1,177 of 1177

Thread: Tell us the active stuff you did today

After a fab week on vacation, I purchased the FB 8 week program for busy people.

I am pleased to report my clothes are still fitting nicely. The resort we stayed at had tons of fresh seafood and veg and fruit so I was able to eat really well (save for the approximately ten thousand mojitos I consumed )

My arms are still recovering from doing their 60 minute Tabata (finally learned what this term actually means - mind blown) workout on Friday. It's the hardest upper body workout I've ever got through.

Tabata workouts are the DEVIL! That one looks amazing/awful.

I am doing the 8 week busy people program and it started out with some crazy HIIT. I haven't done HIIT in two weeks so I was like ARGH BURPEES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but I got through it.

There was also a vigorous warm up and a yoga cool down.

I tried this one (is in the 8 week program)

Some I just plain old couldn't do - Lizard hops? The fuck? Kick throughs? I almost fell even trying so I subbed with some pushups and planks. Total asskicker of a workout. I am toast.

Went for a 4km very brisk walk this evening along the canal with a round of running up and down stairs (10x) at the one bridge. 3 "flights" of stairs from ground to top of bridge. I have a FB group that I created for friends to chat about getting healthier about a year ago and I've decided to just make events for doing C25k. if people show up to join me, then great.. if not, well that's fine too.

Started riding my bike this week and it's awesome.

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    I walked 18 miles this weekend to work off NYE and New Year's Day food and booze consumption. My feet are KILLING me.