Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
Results 1,141 to 1,151 of 1151

Thread: Tell us the active stuff you did today

I love Fitness Blender and used it quite often!

Congrats on your success

I personally have fallen off every damn health wagon I was on. I've gained 10 pounds since September and my motivation for anything has shot right out the door. Coming now into winter, I'm feeling extra BLAH about everything. I need to get back to the gym, if anything just to walk on the treadmill.

Thanks guys. Nice to know there are other FB fans around too. I used to do some of Jillian Michael's workouts and occasionally will do still her kickbox one for a change, but sometimes I'm so not in the mood for her mouthing off while I exercise. I much prefer Kelly and Daniel's quieter approach. They push me in exactly the right way and I'm glad it works for other folks too.

As for pants - I decided to go replacement pants shopping today as too-big baggy pants look wrinkly and crap and depress me. Turns out I'm a full size down. Basically I'm back in a size I last wore around the 2005-6 mark. My lower half is where I tend to store fat the most and has always been the hardest to shift, so I'm super-happy right now.

Back into the gym today. Did my running program, lots of squats, some leg presses, hamstring curl with a ball (holy shit that was hard). Tomorrow is an hour walk with some upper body lifting. can't wait.

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    Now that the weather is nice I've been hiking in the woods near my home anywhere from 4 to 10 miles per day 3-4 times a week. Hiking is a great passion of mine and because of that it does not feel like a chore. That's my kind of workout.

Hiked 12 miles in the woods. That's my personal best for this year.

My arms are still recovering from doing their 60 minute Tabata (finally learned what this term actually means - mind blown) workout on Friday. It's the hardest upper body workout I've ever got through.

Went for a 4km very brisk walk this evening along the canal with a round of running up and down stairs (10x) at the one bridge. 3 "flights" of stairs from ground to top of bridge. I have a FB group that I created for friends to chat about getting healthier about a year ago and I've decided to just make events for doing C25k. if people show up to join me, then great.. if not, well that's fine too.

Started riding my bike this week and it's awesome.

I walked 18 miles this weekend to work off NYE and New Year's Day food and booze consumption. My feet are KILLING me.

I have spent two weeks cleaning my home doing 2-3 hours each day and I am so happy it's done. My back, fingers, and feet hurt so I bought lots of roses as a present to myself for a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kala View Post
    I have spent two weeks cleaning my home doing 2-3 hours each day and I am so happy it's done. My back, fingers, and feet hurt so I bought lots of roses as a present to myself for a job well done.
    Gosh, That's a amazing! I want to do this! I need to find the motivation! My house isn't really messy but any stretch of the imagination, but it could use a good cleaning!