Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Weinergate

Weinergate

Oops.

I don't know if this story will catch on or not, but I'd be surprised if Republicans weren't talking about this.

Supposedly Rep. Anthony Weiner tweeted this picture of his (or someone's) bulge last night, but then it was quickly removed and he claimed his Facebook had been hacked.

Probably NSFW

I would be really disappointed if Anthony was responsible for this. I'd pegged him as being above this.

Yeah, the link shows it was tweeted to some woman (not his wife). Her twitter profile has now been deleted. It's a bit strange... I can understand the picture getting removed, but the entire other Twitter account?

I like Anthony Weiner so I really hope he was hacked. Unfortunately, there've been a lot of men before him, Democrat and Republican, who have a problem keeping their dicks in their pants.

Don't get it...Who cares who he shows his wiener to? Internets or otherwise. Barring an illegal target, ie. underage, intern so on and so forth.

(Pun not intended--but it's kinda cute)

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    The jokes write themselves on this one.
    But will you find me if Neil makes me a tree? - Tori.
    Heck yea I will, grrrl. You go be that tree, henny!

I suspect it was a hack, just to see what could happen. He doesn't strike me as the "tweet my junk" kind of guy.

that said, *fans self*

Oh boy. Apparently he can't say "with certitude" that the picture isn't him, just that he didn't tweet it.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...to-isnt-of-him

In a press gaggle with reporters, Weiner suggested that the lewd picture may have been "manipulated" and he has retained an internet security firm to investigate. He refused to answer repeated questions about whether photos exist of him in his underwear and whether one may have been "manipulated."

"There are photographs of me in the world. Yes," he said. "We dont know where the photograph came from. We dont know for sure whats on it, we dont know for sure if its been manipulated, if it was taken out of one place and dropped in something else. And i'm going to let this firm try to get to the bottom of all that."

He said he for sure did not SEND the photo.

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    I didn't think he was the "tweet my junk" kind of guy either. Maybe it was a drunken mistake. Either way I don't see what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Oh boy. Apparently he can't say "with certitude" that the picture isn't him, just that he didn't tweet it.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...to-isnt-of-him
    Lame! He should just admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by .chris View Post
    I didn't think he was the "tweet my junk" kind of guy either. Maybe it was a drunken mistake. Either way I don't see what the big deal is.
    He's a Rep. He should know better- I'm not saying that government officials should be stripped of any and all sexuality and act like Monks or Nuns, but uh, there should be a code of conduct in which one behaves. Hopefully, it wasn't him who tweeted it. But yeah, looks pretty nice to me and I must say if one pops up (hehehe) out of the underpants, I'd be the first to view it.

That, and the tweet was supposedly to some 21 year old woman other than his wife. I doubt if he were having an affair he'd be stupid enough to do that, so I'm thinking the hacking story may be legit, but still. Every time I find a smart, charismatic, level-headed, LBGT friendly public official that I like, it seems they end up in some cheating scandal.

The only thing that makes me give him the benefit of the doubt is that Andrew "human garbage" Breitbart was the first to report this.

[old man]I don't know how the Twitter works. Can you privately tweet a picture to someone? Could he have accidentally tweeted it publicly?[/old man]

my general impression is that
    a. it may or may not be a picture of him.
    b. someone somehow got a hold of it and sent it to said college student.

I don't think he'd be stupid enough to send it himself, but I could be wrong.

Eh, this isn't such a bad scandal. Or maybe I'm saying that because I like that dick shot. Let your twitter get hacked some more, baby.