Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Weinergate

it wouldn't even matter other pete's Avatar
    Mac Aladdin

I KNOW RIGHT. I was casually browsing the forums on my phone and I almost peed myself when I saw pete's post!

it wouldn't even matter other pete's Avatar

"It started, as a joke. Just one of my larks."

I love that the song "Loverboy" is playing in McDonalds!

Anthony Weiner's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Night

Huma will be filing for divorce in 4...3...2....

W. T. F.

Former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), whose political career ended in disgrace after two sexting scandals, was apparently unable to put down his phone.

Weiner, 51, who’s married to top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, allegedly sent lurid tweets and photos of his crotch to another woman, the New York Post reported. One of the raunchy selfies included his young son in the background.

The woman who received the former Congressman’s photos has reportedly been chatting with him online since January 2015. She sent screenshots of their conversations to the Post and spoke to the newspaper on the condition of anonymity.

Although Weiner admitted to the newspaper that he and the woman had “been friends for some time,” he claimed they had never met in person.

In 2011, Weiner resigned from Congress ― and became the fodder of late night comedians ― after he accidentally posted a sexually explicit image of himself on Twitter. Although Weiner attempted to revive his political career in 2013 by running for New York City mayor, he lost the election amidst a second sexting scandal (the one where he used the alias Carlos Danger).

Seriously?

HOW DOES HUMA STAND IT?! Seriously. Does she just accept that this is how he is and is comfortable staying married to him (out of love, co-dependence, whatever). Or is she in denial and thinks these are just momentary lapses? I mean...there's no way he's not doing this all the fucking time.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPeaches View Post
    HOW DOES HUMA STAND IT?! Seriously. Does she just accept that this is how he is and is comfortable staying married to him (out of love, co-dependence, whatever). Or is she in denial and thinks these are just momentary lapses? I mean...there's no way he's not doing this all the fucking time.
    There is a "Breaking News" header on Buzzfeed that says she's separating from him.
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

Goddamn it, you people are too fast.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Good for her.

Totally. What a friggin creeper. I've been meaning to watch the Weiner documentary on Netflix but he gives me the creeps. He coulda been good for NYC - he had the kind of outrage and outspokenness not typically seen in Democrats. But then - he had to flash the goods. WTF dude - were there a lot of women who were like - wow!

Gross. I'm glad she bailed. He doesn't deserve her.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill