Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 1,981 to 1,985 of 1985

Thread: What are you watching - the TV edition

Okay the new She-Ra on Netflix is so good. The main personal conflict is such a clever way into both worlds. The two episode premiere had me scream “yessss” at least three times. And I can only see the show getting better with time. I loved Noelle Stevenson from Nimona and she definitely brought the same magic to She-Ra so far.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    The Bodyguard on Netflix.
    I don't know how old or new this show is. It was trending at the top and it said I had a 98% match.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this show. Only on episode 3 and I already don't want it to end. If anyone gets in between the Home Secretary and David Budd it will just destroy me.

BTW. Everything about David Budd is perfection. The acting, the actor, his just so right wavy hair that is never ever out of place even covered in blood, and that voice... and that body. ahhhh. This is where the 50 Shades fans/crowd should be ushered to, honestly.
    spoiler ahead
    spoiler ahead
    Right now, David is doing a lot to jeopardize his placement. But I hope it works out and he stays the bodyguard. Guard that body, David. Guard it!
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

And in the evening it's. . . Andrea's Avatar
    Hilda on Netflix was great. Good storytelling and interesting characters. It reminded me a bit of Gravity Falls.
    Last edited by Andrea; 11-16-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Episode 1 of The Closer (Kyra Sedgwick). I've never seen this before, it seems really good!

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    Finished My Brilliant Friend. Really engaging. Subtitled so pay attention. I don't speak Italian and I'm probably losing something in the translation, but the actors really make up for that.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life