Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,548 of 1548

Thread: What are you watching - the TV edition

Because my mum's here for two weeks, we've been watching a lot of "her" TV, so we have to find a middle ground of Things We Like, which is namely, decent murder mystery shows. So far watching Hinterlands, and have concluded Aberystwyth's countryside is full of rusty, crumbling buildings, failed communities and murder. Hurray.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I like watching some of the Hallmark Mystery Movie Channel's movies/shows. They're fun, fast, easy to figure out and not extreme in any direction... basically brainless stuff when youre just not interested in anything else. Some are actually kind of good like the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries.

No shame in my granny tv game.
    Last edited by Volta; 06-19-2017 at 12:52 AM.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log done had a child!"

I was supposed to be working from home, but ended up binge watching Glow on Netflix. It takes a couple of episodes to get into it, but I really liked it! One big minus is that it was too short, either add a few more half hour episodes or the episodes should be longer. There were a lot of seemingly interest characters in there that there wasn't time to explore. I hope they get a second season.