Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,696 to 1,709 of 1709

Thread: What are you watching - the TV edition

Finished Stranger Things 2 and loved it (don't understand the hate it's getting in some places, at all). The finale may have been straightforward but well executed and the prologue was sweet as hell!

Started the Sinner with Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman. This must be your next show too!!!
    post28!

Quote Originally Posted by iamstilljamiepoo View Post
    I didn't watch a lot of Veep after the first season (you know, didn't have HBO), but Allison Janey could crap in a box and I'd love it. I'll have to check it out.
    love her!

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    The Exorcist

I watched season one when it aired, but it lost me a bit with the "big plot twist", so I was hesitant to watch season two. I've been catching up the last couple of weeks and it's excellent horror television, especially considering it's a network show and they can't go as far as something on AMC or HBO might. Consistently excellent writing and acting from most of the cast this season.

Future Man

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    ^Thoughts on Future Man?
    "Washing Machiiiiiine" - Kate Bush

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    How did I just learn that Master of None Season 2 came out MONTHS AGO?! I've been waiting for it for the longest time because I LOVED the first season, I've now watched about half of season 2, and it's AMAZING! Even better than season 1, holy shit! Way impressed. Love this show.

EDIT: Just watched the "Thanksgiving" episode. Angela Bassett ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! I cannot even believe how good this show is. Aziz Ansari is a genius. ALL CAPS WATCH EVERY EPISODE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by grapefruit_is_winning; 11-22-2017 at 04:45 AM. Reason: binge watching, so many thoughts

Insert something clever here iamstilljamiepoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    love her!
    Same! My fave is her work on Drop Dead Gorgeous. Fantastically hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post
    How did I just learn that Master of None Season 2 came out MONTHS AGO?! I've been waiting for it for the longest time because I LOVED the first season, I've now watched about half of season 2, and it's AMAZING! Even better than season 1, holy shit! Way impressed. Love this show.

EDIT: Just watched the "Thanksgiving" episode. Angela Bassett ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! I cannot even believe how good this show is. Aziz Ansari is a genius. ALL CAPS WATCH EVERY EPISODE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
    One of my fave Netflix shows. It has so much soul!
    post28!

Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post

That episode won a Emmy. It's so fucking great! I love(d) every second of it. That season was pure genius. My favorite ep, besides that Thansgiving one, was the first one inspired by the Ladri di biciclette film.

Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    ^Thoughts on Future Man?
    It's a lot of fun, really enjoying it. It has some Stranger Things vibes.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I think Showtime is trying to make "SMILF" happen. And it just doesn't have traction.
    "Washing Machiiiiiine" - Kate Bush

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    That episode won a Emmy. It's so fucking great! I love(d) every second of it. That season was pure genius. My favorite ep, besides that Thansgiving one, was the first one inspired by the Ladri di biciclette film.
    Agree! It was beautifully done.

Started watching “The Good Place” and I am all about it. Only about four episodes in but each episode has surprised me.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlefish View Post
    Started watching “The Good Place” and I am all about it. Only about four episodes in but each episode has surprised me.
    It's been renewed for season 3!

You'll continue to be surprised through mid-S2 and I assume mid-S2-S3. We're on winter break for new episodes.