Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,696 to 1,709 of 1709

Thread: What are you watching - the TV edition

  1. #1696
    :: dutch oven :: wout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,768
    Finished Stranger Things 2 and loved it (don't understand the hate it's getting in some places, at all). The finale may have been straightforward but well executed and the prologue was sweet as hell!

    Started the Sinner with Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman. This must be your next show too!!!
    post28!

  2. #1697
    Sleeps to dream entropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    mis ojos
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by iamstilljamiepoo View Post
    I didn't watch a lot of Veep after the first season (you know, didn't have HBO), but Allison Janey could crap in a box and I'd love it. I'll have to check it out.
    love her!

  3. #1698
    trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,223
    The Exorcist

    I watched season one when it aired, but it lost me a bit with the "big plot twist", so I was hesitant to watch season two. I've been catching up the last couple of weeks and it's excellent horror television, especially considering it's a network show and they can't go as far as something on AMC or HBO might. Consistently excellent writing and acting from most of the cast this season.

  4. #1699
    Queen of Spades Alamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    2,346
    Future Man


  5. #1700
    entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    5,356
    ^Thoughts on Future Man?
    "Washing Machiiiiiine" - Kate Bush

  6. #1701
    Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,012
    How did I just learn that Master of None Season 2 came out MONTHS AGO?! I've been waiting for it for the longest time because I LOVED the first season, I've now watched about half of season 2, and it's AMAZING! Even better than season 1, holy shit! Way impressed. Love this show.

    EDIT: Just watched the "Thanksgiving" episode. Angela Bassett ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! I cannot even believe how good this show is. Aziz Ansari is a genius. ALL CAPS WATCH EVERY EPISODE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by grapefruit_is_winning; 11-22-2017 at 04:45 AM. Reason: binge watching, so many thoughts

  7. #1702
    Insert something clever here iamstilljamiepoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    love her!
    Same! My fave is her work on Drop Dead Gorgeous. Fantastically hilarious!

  8. #1703
    :: dutch oven :: wout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,768
    Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post
    How did I just learn that Master of None Season 2 came out MONTHS AGO?! I've been waiting for it for the longest time because I LOVED the first season, I've now watched about half of season 2, and it's AMAZING! Even better than season 1, holy shit! Way impressed. Love this show.

    EDIT: Just watched the "Thanksgiving" episode. Angela Bassett ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! I cannot even believe how good this show is. Aziz Ansari is a genius. ALL CAPS WATCH EVERY EPISODE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
    One of my fave Netflix shows. It has so much soul!
    post28!

  9. #1704
    purgatorying Meowth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bogota
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post
    How did I just learn that Master of None Season 2 came out MONTHS AGO?! I've been waiting for it for the longest time because I LOVED the first season, I've now watched about half of season 2, and it's AMAZING! Even better than season 1, holy shit! Way impressed. Love this show.

    EDIT: Just watched the "Thanksgiving" episode. Angela Bassett ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! I cannot even believe how good this show is. Aziz Ansari is a genius. ALL CAPS WATCH EVERY EPISODE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
    That episode won a Emmy. It's so fucking great! I love(d) every second of it. That season was pure genius. My favorite ep, besides that Thansgiving one, was the first one inspired by the Ladri di biciclette film.

  10. #1705
    Queen of Spades Alamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    2,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    ^Thoughts on Future Man?
    It's a lot of fun, really enjoying it. It has some Stranger Things vibes.

  11. #1706
    entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    5,356
    I think Showtime is trying to make "SMILF" happen. And it just doesn't have traction.
    "Washing Machiiiiiine" - Kate Bush

  12. #1707
    Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    That episode won a Emmy. It's so fucking great! I love(d) every second of it. That season was pure genius. My favorite ep, besides that Thansgiving one, was the first one inspired by the Ladri di biciclette film.
    Agree! It was beautifully done.

  13. #1708
    Started watching “The Good Place” and I am all about it. Only about four episodes in but each episode has surprised me.

  14. #1709
    Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlefish View Post
    Started watching “The Good Place” and I am all about it. Only about four episodes in but each episode has surprised me.
    It's been renewed for season 3!

    You'll continue to be surprised through mid-S2 and I assume mid-S2-S3. We're on winter break for new episodes.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •