Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching - the TV edition

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Custard View Post

I want to start with True Blood season 3, but we've been CAPPED, so it ain't happening.
    That is tragic. How long are you capped for? Do you want a care package after a few weeks?

True Blood
    Happy Town (though it's been cancelled )
    Treme- really loved the pilot and now have to catch up. Thank you HBO On Demand!
    Tudors S3 is next on my Netflix
    Bridezillas (your laugh here)

There really isn't much out there that has caught my eye. This summer will be spent catching up on movies!

Bloop Bloop! Lord Rask of Trevdale's Avatar
    I'm re-watching "Drawn Together" this week,and I've been wa tching "Arrested Development" for the first time. I can't believe I went this long without watching it.

-Jacob.

Arrested Development is my favorite TV comedy ever, for all time.

"Illusions, Michael. Tricks are what a whore does for money. Or cocaine."

Doctor Who series 5
    Merlin series 1
    Monster the anime series (except freaking Syfy has it on hiatus right now D: )
    Coffee Prince (K-drama)
    Arrested Development season 1 (I'm slowly making my way through it on Netflix Instant Watch)

Put a bird on it. SisterErnestine's Avatar
    Breaking Bad. I am seriously obsessed with this show right now. Although,I'm not sure how I feel about were the story is going at the moment.

SisterE

I'm excited for Top Chef DC, and I need to finally sit down and watch Treme. I missed the first episode, didn't get a chance to watch it by the time the second one aired, and then that snowballed into the entire season. I loved the Wire, and considering how excited I was for Treme, I'm surprised I've lagged this long.

I also have a soft spot for American Pickers. I find myself strangely attracted to the skinny dude, I don't know why. The best was when he randomly said, "I can't believe Lauren isn't on The Hills anymore!"

I used to be into Pawn Stars until I found out that the people who come in and consult and/or refurbish items haven't received any compensation whatsoever (this info is from a member of my extended family who has been on the show a number of times). I never cared for the show's personalities, but I love seeing the cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gyabou View Post
    Monster the anime series (except freaking Syfy has it on hiatus right now
    There's an anime? cool, gotta check it out!
    post28!

whose wheels are squeaking arsonist samael's Avatar
    Just finished Nurse Jackie (people need to stop following this STAT) and am thinking of starting Oz.

I'm all about Breaking Bad right now. I just watched the whole series straight through over the last couple weeks during every free moment I had. I've never been so antsy to get to the next episode of a show. If I had 32 hours free, I probably would've just went total zombie and watched it all in one rip.

werewolves, not swear-wolves Chalk's Avatar
    I forgot that Top Chef DC starts today. Thank you!

Just finished Big Love season 3, and I'm not sure I'll be continuing with that one.

Currently: Breaking Bad Season 2, Dexter season 3, X-Files season 3 (with my nephew, who's seeing most of them for the first time), Six Feet Under season 1 (also with nephew)

Quote Originally Posted by Wout View Post
    I'm re-watching Band of Brothers, this time on bluray.
    Last episode I watched was one of the best ones: the Bastogne episode (snow, forest, medic Eugene, frostbite, chocolate and french nurses). Best mini-series ever, yes/yes?
    Would you recommend getting the bluray? What's the quality like? I have the DVD boxset but I noticed the burays were a pretty reasonable price so was considering that. Definitely one of my favourite shows ever.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Just finished Big Love season 3, and I'm not sure I'll be continuing with that one.

Currently: Breaking Bad Season 2, Dexter season 3, X-Files season 3 (with my nephew, who's seeing most of them for the first time), Six Feet Under season 1 (also with nephew)
    Big Love was so inconsistent and pushing the willing-suspension-of-disbelief so much last season. I don't want to give up on it, but it might make that list. With short seasons though, it's easier to watch a season. Not as many episodes to say "WHAT THE FUCK?" to.

Dexter S3 was awesome, but S4 might even be better S1. So don't stop at 3!

werewolves, not swear-wolves Chalk's Avatar
    ^^Dexter S4 was sooooo good. I can't wait for season 5.