Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: The entertainment industry's unstoppable bullshit machine

Quote Originally Posted by WesternLad View Post
    No, not at all. It’s naive to think that every single story we hear is going to be true and I am just keeping an open mind about some of them.
    Just some of them? Which ones, and why? I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by plastic•husband View Post
    Just some of them? Which ones, and why? I'll wait.
    You’ll have a long wait.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternLad View Post
    No, not at all. It’s naive to think that every single story we hear is going to be true and I am just keeping an open mind about some of them.
    So does that mean if Kevin Spacey, for example, is accused by 20 young boys/men and let's say 10% are fake, that means the other EIGHTEEN have no credibility?

One of the things that makes this overall story so incredible isn't that someONE accuses a powerful man of abuse but there are several people with almost identical stories (some with varying elements of corroboration, some with admissions by the perps!). So far one of the only people accused by a single person is Franken!

And then we hear how Weinstein hires personal thugs to harass and intimidate his victims and there is still doubt as to why people don't come forward? That multiple women say Louis threatened their careers if they told?

So yes, while it's possible a single person in this whole mess might not be telling the truth, are all these people lying, including the fucking people who admitted they did it?