Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899
Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478

Thread: 50 Words For Snow Thread

Wheeler St. is my fave track off the album, surprised to see it not liked as much

Parts of this album are still hard for me to get into, and I honestly can't remember how some songs go.
    Не може со обични зборови да ја домами необичноста, зашто и необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Michael View Post
    Yeah, Wheeler Street is the only one I skip. I actually really love Wild Man, and I have shed a few tears to Among Angels. The title track feels a bit undercooked but I dig its groove and its poetic exercise. But those first three tracks, they're just truly some next level shit (that's a good thing) in my eyes.
    Agreed.

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    this album

I listened to this while coming out from sedation and let me tell you, it was perfect.

...apart from Wheeler St, which woke me from my doze enough for me to skip it.

<.<

Can't wait to play this again soon... When it got released I disliked the seasonal theme but now that's just what makes it so beautiful. Perfect for a certain mood that I only experience when the days are getting shorter and colder. Lake Tahoe, Misty and Among Angels are easily in my top ten favorite Kate songs

Without question one of her absolute best sets of album art, in my opinion. It's just STUNNING.

'If you existed, I'd divorce you.' spyk_'s Avatar
    Joey these are wonderful. I like these collages a lot. I tried to send you a green dot but it won't let me, probably because I gave you one last for your Bjork pictures (at least I hope I did).