Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Perfume!

FYI: Walgreens (of all places) is having a clearance sale on some of its fragrances, including Tom Ford's Black Orchid. It's on sale of $50.99 for a 3.3 oz bottle of the eau de perfume, which is a lot less than I paid for my edt version of it. A lot of the best items are already gone, including a 3.3 oz edp of Tom Ford's White Patchouli for 24.99 and Flowerbomb for $30. They also have some items on clearance that are only available in store.

I'm a bit obsessed with Velvet Orchid at the moment. Tom Ford makes amazing fragrances.

My dear hubbie gave me a new bottle of YSL's Opium eau de parfum!
    It's extra kind because it's not his favorite (it's quite intense and heavy) but he know I love it so.
    post28!

Quote Originally Posted by wout View Post
    My dear hubbie gave me a new bottle of YSL's Opium eau de parfum!
    It's extra kind because it's not his favorite (it's quite intense and heavy) but he know I love it so.
    Great choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Friday View Post
    Erotique is the newest one. LOVE. And Rouge is like a comfy (sexy) blanket. If you want to really step it up and embrace your inner sex kitten, the black Dita von Teese one is the way to go. RAWR!
    Also, you are so lucky to be in Germany, she launches everything there first.
    It seems that they stopped producing / selling Dita`s perfumes in germany, they are running out of stocks in shops and on amazon.de.
    So anyone who loves them should buy the last of the stock online it seems...

Wow, It's been a really long time since I visited Glamourpuss.

I just got the three bottle set of Elvira perfume from Demeter, because it's f-ing ELVIRA!
    http://demeterfragrance.com/search-r...ch=elvira&id=3
    Vamp smells like grape soda
    Zombie is a nice sexy musk
    and Black Roses is an intense true rose scent

Pretty fun to wear I dig 'em. I only ever had a Fuzzy Navel scent from Demeter, and I was sort of amazed at how many choices they have now.
    I always liked a good storm.