Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfume!

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. K. B. Cuddlefish View Post
    Maybe it's one of those "grass is always greener" things, but I dated a guy who had an almost superhuman sense of smell. DO YOU KNOW HOW PARANOID THAT MADE ME??
    u rite u rite. not bathing for weeks and not having to cook worth sh*t does have its perks.

thanks for the tip DoO, i'll check out Nordstroms when I get into the area. I dont even think i have a Sephora within 20 miles of me to go check it out. It's all dawning on me just how deprived I am.
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

Condoms, Rose, Condoms, Condoms!! Dorothy ZBORKnak's Avatar
    Please go to fragrancex.com to buy perfume. They have great prices and have a lot of hard-to-find fragrances in stock. They sell tester bottles that may come without a box or the cap, but are unused and completely full. As of right now, they are not charging shipping even if your order is one bottle.

As for me, I don't buy the expensive stuff for myself, it usually comes from others on my birthday or Christmas. I wear Ciara by Revlon. Lasts for hours and hours before I touch up and sometimes, I don't need touching up at all. I wear it on my forearms because perfume breaks my neck out in itchy hives. Ciara comes in 80%, 100% and I think 120% strength. This fragrance is classified as an oriental, which is my favorite perfume group. Anyway, when I'm out of L by Lolita Lempicka, I wear Ciara as an everyday scent.

Here are some more favorites:

Ange ou Demon by Givenchy

Organza Indecence by Givenchy

Incandescence by Avon

Toujour Moi--a very old brand that's been around for about 100 years and still has the original formula. A vanilla oriental.

Guess by Marciano. This is the most delectable vanilla note perfume I've ever smelled. My bottle is still is Vancouver. :/
    this is my kind of love
    the kind that moves on
    the kind that leaves me alone...

I'm kinda a boring hippie when it comes to perfume.

Depending on my mood, I wear:

Rose Oil

Hemp Seed Nag Champa

(I know it's a lotion bottle, but I treat it as a perfume - it's strong)

My favourite perfume is Gucci Rush. I can't find another one that smells better than this.

My current favorite is Armani Diamonds, but my guy just bought a bottle of Diesel's "Only The Brave" and it makes me die. DIE.

I have tried few perfumes. And that's because ages ago, I discovered Armani's Aqua di Gio. And I never changed it ever since

fluid, affectionate, chaste, mature Carbuncle's Avatar
    I have on my shelf Lolita Lempicka

Givenchy Pi (it's for men, but whatevs)

and Versace Woman

I also like Botrytis by Ginestet (boozy, candied, honey notes) but it is prohibitively expensive.

I want to try this sometime, though I really don't need any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    My current favorite is Armani Diamonds, but my guy just bought a bottle of Diesel's "Only The Brave" and it makes me die. DIE.
    I have Armani Diamonds for women but it smells like pee as soon as I spray it on, so it never gets worn.

Pi for men is a total aphrodisiac to me. Probably the best smelling men's cologne I've come across.
    this is my kind of love
    the kind that moves on

Those are pretty exciting for "boring hippie"! That reminds me of a lady from my graduate school days. There was a true blue hippie from the 70s in my classes. She didn't bathe often enough and when it was super hot and humid, she would come to class and it was all we could do not to barf. The worst part wasn't even that...it was the smell of her heated up oily hair/skin combined with fucking patchouli essential oil that she wore in heaping amounts.
    this is my kind of love
    the kind that moves on

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    some of these bottles are so gorge. im totally lusting after them.
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

I really like "Curious" from Britney Spears, along with "Obsession" (Calvin Klein) and the classic Chanel no.5!

Quote Originally Posted by ربورك View Post
    I have tried few perfumes. And that's because ages ago, I discovered Armani's Aqua di Gio. And I never changed it ever since

I LOVE this scent! I got it for my husband but he never wears it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy ZBORKnak View Post
    Those are pretty exciting for "boring hippie"! That reminds me of a lady from my graduate school days. There was a true blue hippie from the 70s in my classes. She didn't bathe often enough and when it was super hot and humid, she would come to class and it was all we could do not to barf. The worst part wasn't even that...it was the smell of her heated up oily hair/skin combined with fucking patchouli essential oil that she wore in heaping amounts.
    Ha! Well 2 days is my no-shower max. Use to be longer but now a days I'm usually covered in baby food/barf/poop by evening.

I don't wear perfume on a daily basis anymore. I find that smelling the same scent all day long ends up bothering me, but I will wear it on special occasions. I stick to Escada perfumes like Fullofwish.

Ibiza Hippy is my favorite, which I've had for years.

Rockin' Rio my other one.

Quote Originally Posted by ربورك View Post

I know someone that calls that stuff the "pantie remover."

^ Exactly!! That stuff is sexy.