Page 227 of 227 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227
Results 3,391 to 3,398 of 3398

Thread: Lana Del Rey

I fucking love "Venice Bitch." What an instantly iconic song in her catalogue. It's gorgeous and epic in the ways only Lana can be.

Holy Shit ! This new song is SO good.
    Also like the first one.

Looks like I'm gonna like it more than Lust for Life, the beekeeper in her collection :P

unlikable female protagonist Sansa Spark's Avatar
    I’m so here for these new songs. Mariners reminds me a little bit of Cloud Riders, I think? And Venice Bitch is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Looks like I'm gonna like it more than Lust for Life, the beekeeper in her collection :P
    Wash your mouth boy
    post28!

First listen: that fuzzy psychedelic guitar solo, holy crap! Love it. Probably not a song that I would blast on the speakers a lot but it's damn good at setting a mood and the production is fantastic. If this is the new lana Era, bring it on!
    post28!

I really, really like Mariners. It's a great song, and I love the fact that she stopped adding echoes to all the vocals.
    Venice Bitch is ok. I don't get it as a single without a radio edit, mainly because the instrumental part is not interesting enough to justify a ten minute single. But I think it fits in an album. And the beginning reminds me so much of Taylor Swift's "This love", not sure why.
    When he woke up, the dinosaur was still there.

Well guess what Mimi, WE DID. Octopussy's Avatar
    I love this fucking with the record companies shit -- a 10 minute single with no radio edit?? MAKE them fade the track manually!! Break up that computer-generated playlist shit! W3RK!!

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    I...hate “Mariners”. It’s full of the vague uncommitted platitudes that’s littered Lust for Life. Normally I can look past Lana’s lyrics but I’d much rather something weird and stupid like “my pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola” over this “Maybe California” rough draft.