Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218
Results 3,256 to 3,258 of 3258

Thread: Lana Del Rey

I just bought the physical copy, nice to read that she likes Cat Power and thanking her in the liner notes.
    Last edited by northern_lad; Yesterday at 09:04 PM.

Lithos (non-signed) are $3.98 on the US store with a digital copy of the album!

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/...-digital-album

I am just so enamored by this woman. She's so incredibly unique and I'm continuously fascinated by her, especially the fact that she's just so incredibly prolific and focused. The new album, in my opinion, is her best since Born to Die / Paradise. I'm not a fan of the rap songs, but every other song I'm obsessed with.

I booked a trip to Europe a month or so ago, and upon leaving for the first stop - Paris - last week and listening to the new album non-stop at the airport and on the plane, I arrived to my friend (another Lana fan) texting me that Lana just so happened to be playing a gig in Paris at Lollapalooza Paris. I booked it and got to see Lana live for the first time. I definitely believe she's very much more of a studio performer than a live one -- although she really does have an amazing voice - including doing one song acapella, which was impressive.

I think Lana has quickly moved up the ranks to meet Tori and Madonna for favorite artist of mine.