Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Emotional Based Eating, Binging, or Grazing

Insert something clever here iamstilljamiepoo's Avatar
    I've decided to do Weight Watchers again. My therapist and dietitian hate this idea. I feel like there has got to be a way to fight this eating disorder and lose weight at the same time, even though said therapist and dietitian tell me there's not. Everything is just so incredibly out of control. They are in the, 'no food is bad food' camp and that I need to work on getting my body's hunger and fullness cues back in line. I'm all for those things, but I can't stand the body I'm in anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by iamstilljamiepoo View Post
    I've decided to do Weight Watchers again. My therapist and dietitian hate this idea. I feel like there has got to be a way to fight this eating disorder and lose weight at the same time, even though said therapist and dietitian tell me there's not. Everything is just so incredibly out of control. They are in the, 'no food is bad food' camp and that I need to work on getting my body's hunger and fullness cues back in line. I'm all for those things, but I can't stand the body I'm in anymore.
    If it helps....WW just changed their plan in a way that I think REALLY encourages healthy eating. Beans, chicken breast, turkey breast, ALL veggies and fruits (except avocado), and fat free yogurt are all free now. You can eat as much of those items as you want and use your dailies on other stuff. Honestly, the only "bad" foods are things that are loaded with sugar. Which, duh. I'm sure your doctors aren't telling you to drink regular soda and candy and shit. It's very healthy food focused vs. calories focused now.

save me from myself... i've been eating like a high school stoner and now i can't stop.

lunch today: "snack size" bag of doritos AND fritos, hostess cupcakes, diet coke, and half a bag of gummy lifesavers.

wtf is wrong with me?
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

I am like full anorexia right now except chocolate. And soup. Those are the only 2 things I want.