Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1308

Thread: American Horror Story

Me too, and this week's episode was by far my favorite so far. It's good to have the coven back together.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Yea. Coven was a fun, whirlwind of a season. I'm glad to go back to that.. as I always felt Coven should have had it's own spin off.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    I am LOVING this season so much! Tying so many things together, I just hope they can maintain a narrative. It was SO GOOD this week. I wish I was a warlock at that school!

This season is so gooood 😫.

I think it's safe to say no one is ever really gone for good!
    But yes, this season gets better a hundredfold with each new episode. Maybe FX will realize that just staying with Coven for now on is the way to keep the show going.

and
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

I got a little nervous when I heard "Return to Murder House" was directed by Sarah Paulsen but it was pretty damn good. Still happy with this season could it maybe survive and be a good season til the end? A man can dream.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post
    Still happy with this season could it maybe survive and be a good season til the end? A man can dream.
    With the flashback storyline, it helps keep the writers from flying off in all directions. Once they get caught up, I'm hoping they can stay focused. A girl can dream too.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

That is pretty much all I'm hoping for for this season at this point because it is SO SO very good and I'm afraid they are going to mess it up somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    That is pretty much all I'm hoping for for this season at this point because it is SO SO very good and I'm afraid they are going to mess it up somehow.

This latest episode was all over the map. Some interesting moments, but overall not strong enough to keep the momentum going, and the timeline keeps getting more and more messed up. I do love Mallory though.

I fell asleep about 20 minutes in. I watched Murder House in preparation for this season and the difference is night and day. I don’t find this season particularly intriguing or eerie. It’s slowly become a show that relies on camp. Gay warlocks, sassy dialogue between witches, Stevie Nicks performing... I get why I’m supposed to love it but it’s more like a soap opera now (IMO IMO IMO).

I thought each episode was building up really nicely, and the last episode was wonderful. But this was like... treading water when you really want to keep going.

It wouldn't be a successful Ryan Murphy show if there wasn't at least one episode you could miss and still not have MISSED anything. lol
    Anyone who hasn't seen the latest episode.. just skip it.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

I did like the final bit, though.

But definitely a comedown after “Return To Murder House”, which I thought was just great. One of my favorite things was that, along with the expected moments of high camp (“I’m Constance Langdon, and this is my fucking house!”) and all of the dark stuff about Michael, there were the moments of genuine sweetness, like the happy endings gifted to Moira and Violet/Tate. Marvelous direction by Sarah Paulson. Overall, I’m really with this installment, meh seventh episode notwithstanding.
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

Another terrible episode. Let's just hope the next two can pick up the slack. Cody Fern cannot act. At all.