Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: All Things Tennis!

Querrey versus Cilic was fascinating to watch...curious wh will pull through. Big serves but also some thrilling points. And I'm also crushing a bit on Cilic - his beard makes me wanna see his chest

Quote Originally Posted by seso View Post
    Querrey versus Cilic was fascinating to watch...curious wh will pull through. Big serves but also some thrilling points. And I'm also crushing a bit on Cilic - his beard makes me wanna see his chest
    Cilic IS cute but I'm rooting for Roger on Sunday.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I was so hoping Sam could make the final.
    Gone. When hope is almost gone, you know that's the time we must stand strong --
    Every girl in every band- Every cosmic cowboy in the land -to the Earth will you show mercy?

Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    I was so hoping Sam could make the final.
    Ya, that was kind of surprising especially after his recent matches, especially with Tsonga.

Cilic is sesky.. His record against Roger isn't that bad, really. He's beaten him at a slam before. My only issue with Cilic is that he did get a doping suspension in his career. He paid his dues and I shouldn't think of it but it will always kind of be in the back of my mind that he was a cheat.
    Gone. When hope is almost gone, you know that's the time we must stand strong --
    Every girl in every band- Every cosmic cowboy in the land -to the Earth will you show mercy?

Ugh, kind of gutted that Venus didn't win. I was seriously thinking she would blast through considering her playing up to this point. Still its amazing she got through to the finals and I look forward to her future events, including the U.S. Open.

Garbine's technique is so hunched over and she rounds her back and shoulder to get low to hit the ball that flatly.
    I am also upset Venus lost after she beat so many quality opponents en route. Maybe it was just too much.
    She almost had it.

guess I'm stating the obvious that Roger will win this. Cilic just seems way too nervous, all the endless ball bouncing and the sometimes shaky back stretched leg before serve...can't even see him taking a set from Federer today

and now for some gossip : what an ugly dress Mirka wore

and so cute how Federer burst into tears the moment he saw his twin boys

Sara Errani banned for two months after testing positive for letrozole, which can induce body mass - the medication was meant for her mother and she took it by accident

and Nick Kyrgios threw his twel accidentally at a line judge instead of a ball boy/girl

The Rogers Cup is going on in Canada. I am very surprised by Denis Shapapolov. He seems like the real deal. Also Hasse making a Masters Semi-final.. wha wha?? I mean, this guy hasnt had a significant result since I don't know when. Federer will eat him alive.
    Zverev is the real deal. He is a future #1 provided he doesn't get injured.

Federer vs. Hasse
    and then
    Shapapolov vs. Zverev

Zverev took the title!