Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1129

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Damn, Horizon Zero Dawn is HUGE!
    (and Overwatch is still awesome)
    (also, I got this little boardgame called Gloomhaven and it's 100% awesome)
    post28!

Quote Originally Posted by wout View Post
    Damn, Horizon Zero Dawn is HUGE!
    this is the game I will play after I have played Alien Dating Simulator Mass Effect: Andromeda and conquer a galaxy. ME3 wasn't brilliant, but I loved the multiplayer aspect of it and played that more than the single player, and it might be enough for me to buy the online thingie of the PS4 so I can play it again. (Laptop too creaky to run it.)

The Last Guardian is lovely to play and makes me want to have a Trico, and on the recommended list if you want something gentle to play. I was sad it ended!

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    So far, Mass Effect: Andromeda is bad. Baaaaaaaaaad.

Really? Wow, I didn't expect it to live up to (say) ME 2 but "baaaaaaad" bad? Ouch...
    In what way?
    post28!

Quote Originally Posted by wout View Post
    Really? Wow, I didn't expect it to live up to (say) ME 2 but "baaaaaaad" bad? Ouch...
    In what way?
    Yeah I'm curious too! I am a Bioware nerd so will view the series differently, but not afraid to tear it a new one. (I do this more to things I love- see everything I've ever said about Tori's post SW output.)

The character-models als laughable, their faces look like plastic-masks dipped in Vaseline. The dialogues are shallow as fuck and the missions are paint by numbers. Other than that, it's great

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    Oof. This has got me second guessing my pre-order. Maybe cancel and get Horizon Zero Dawn instead??? I've heard nothing but raves about that. Or maybe just hope for a good patch. It seems the problems are with animations mostly.

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/mass.../1900-6416638/

This pretty much sums up my feelings.

things I can handle with Bioware games:

--shoddy plot pacing (always been shit at this)
    --McGuffin doomsday devices
    --"fetch X amount of Y" quest fillers between main questlines
    --Shitty animations (oh god the sex scenes, lkasdklasjd)
    --Jesus Christ: You Are Literally Him main character syndrome (Shepard, Inquisitor, etc)

thing I can't handle:

-badly written characters that don't make me care about the game

THAT'S IT. THAT'S ALL I REQUIRE.

If this happens like the Gamespot review says it will, I will so fucking sad.

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    I'm with you soignee. (P.s. Autocorrect tried tochange your name to slinger). Sometimes the glitches make the game fun as long as it doesn't break it.

I played DA:I 5 times and it wasn't because of the story (the ending was meh for me and only mildly improved with the Trespasser DLC) or achievements (don't give a flying fuck about those), but because I loved the characters.

I don't know, we'll see. I want to keep an open mind and judge for myself so I kept my pre-order and I'm trying to avoid reviews/spoilers. Mostly all I've seen are the funny glitches. I've also seen some people say it's not as bad as some are making it out to be and it's all just a handful of demanding Bioware fans.

Finally got my hands on a Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild. Time to dive in!

testosterone-laden drunken moogle Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Time to dive in!
    See you in a few weeks then! =).

This weekend will have the global demo's for Splatoon 2; you can download it for free from the store. The online service will be available only during a precious few set hours.
    Ai, Tolosa e Provensa, e la terra d’Argensa, Besièrs e Carcassei, quo vos vi e quo'us vei!‎

Nier: Automata and Night in the Woods right now. 2017 is crazy thus far. It's actually good that the next couple of months will not have a lot of releases

I know I'm way behind but I'm playing Undertale for the first time and I love it.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

testosterone-laden drunken moogle Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soignee View Post
    The Last Guardian is lovely to play and makes me want to have a Trico, and on the recommended list if you want something gentle to play. I was sad it ended!
    Picked this up from a 2nd hand store last week. Not really far into the game just yet, but so far it really has that "true" adventure game vibe. Bit struggling with the controls though, hopefully will get used to it.
    Ai, Tolosa e Provensa, e la terra d’Argensa, Besièrs e Carcassei, quo vos vi e quo'us vei!‎