Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,186 to 1,188 of 1188

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I hadn't played Doom in a few months and I felt the urge to blow shit up today and there have been updates and now I can't get my game to load. I tried to crush some candy to get THAT urge to pass and I can't get that to load on my computer either.

I had a lot of problems when I got Doom to get it to work. My computer isn't a fancy gaming rig, but it's not an old netbook either. When I finally figured out which weird setting was wrong, it worked just fine. So I KNOW it's not my specs. I checked my drivers and all that. I just have to invest some time deep googling and I'm super annoyed.

I would also like to spend some time playing on my DS but clearly this week has been traumatizing for us Mario fans and I can't do it.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Finally sat down for Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Man, what a great game. It is never dull for a moment.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

After buying an LP of the soundtrack and loving it, I am playing MOTHER (Earthbound Zero/Beginnings) for the first time in my life! People've told me for decades now how hard it is but... 10 hours in and I'm not seeing it? Is it just my brain being programmed toward the archaic JRPGs? Maybe it'll convince me to give Earthbound another shot.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.