Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 1,126 to 1,131 of 1131

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Picked this up from a 2nd hand store last week. Not really far into the game just yet, but so far it really has that "true" adventure game vibe. Bit struggling with the controls though, hopefully will get used to it.

Try not to get too frustrated with the controls- the game has on purpose designed Trico to act like an animal, and he/she won't always do what you say (much like the big dumb cat dog bird it is.) Apparently also its personality is designed around the player and how you treat Trico, which is nice, so each playthrough (should you be bothered to play again, I might in a few months) will be different.

I myself am enjoying the Space Opera that is Mass Effect: Andromeda, to my relief. If anyone is playing on the Playstation and interested in the Multiplayer asspect please PM me, I may actually buy PSN points so I can run around as a pink Krogan and headbutt things.

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    Started Yooka-Laylee yesterday. Pretty excited for that game ever since the Kickstarter campagne started.

testosterone-laden drunken moogle Spikey's Avatar
    Thoughts about it so far? Am doubting if I should buy it on PS4 or Switch, as I might enjoy this on the go.
    Ai, Tolosa e Provensa, e la terra d’Argensa, Besièrs e Carcassei, quo vos vi e quo'us vei!‎

Quote Originally Posted by Malike-pakile View Post
    Started Yooka-Laylee yesterday. Pretty excited for that game ever since the Kickstarter campagne started.
    I'd like to know your thoughts, also! I'm crazy excited for it but don't want to waste the money if it's a bomb.

I'm still playing (and loving) Undertale but I also started Hyper Light Drifter. Yay 16-bit action/RPG realness! It's a gorgeous game with tons of atmosphere, and the combat is really fluid/intuitive. So far, at least. I know it got a lot of accolades during "best of 2016" time.

Aaaaand I downloaded the demo for Nier: Automata because all my students are talking about it and I'm curious.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I just got Doom and it says it's going to be installing for 7+ hours! I wanted the real 1995/6 experience so I guess I'm getting it.

eta: it took 10 minutes. That was a gross overestimation, steam.

eta2: I had to do some cleaning and hit finish when I was ready and now it's downloading and installing some more... 16 hours it's saying. Like why did it tell me it was good to go when it wasn't? arghhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Markness View Post
    Aaaaand I downloaded the demo for Nier: Automata because all my students are talking about it and I'm curious.
    Did you play it? Did you get the full game? If not, you should! It's pretty amazing. I'm on my third playthrough (it makes sense, I promise) and I'm blown away. I wish my students talked about games, though.