Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1154

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Picked this up from a 2nd hand store last week. Not really far into the game just yet, but so far it really has that "true" adventure game vibe. Bit struggling with the controls though, hopefully will get used to it.

Try not to get too frustrated with the controls- the game has on purpose designed Trico to act like an animal, and he/she won't always do what you say (much like the big dumb cat dog bird it is.) Apparently also its personality is designed around the player and how you treat Trico, which is nice, so each playthrough (should you be bothered to play again, I might in a few months) will be different.

I myself am enjoying the Space Opera that is Mass Effect: Andromeda, to my relief. If anyone is playing on the Playstation and interested in the Multiplayer asspect please PM me, I may actually buy PSN points so I can run around as a pink Krogan and headbutt things.

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    Started Yooka-Laylee yesterday. Pretty excited for that game ever since the Kickstarter campagne started.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Thoughts about it so far? Am doubting if I should buy it on PS4 or Switch, as I might enjoy this on the go.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Quote Originally Posted by Malike-pakile View Post
    Started Yooka-Laylee yesterday. Pretty excited for that game ever since the Kickstarter campagne started.
    I'd like to know your thoughts, also! I'm crazy excited for it but don't want to waste the money if it's a bomb.

I'm still playing (and loving) Undertale but I also started Hyper Light Drifter. Yay 16-bit action/RPG realness! It's a gorgeous game with tons of atmosphere, and the combat is really fluid/intuitive. So far, at least. I know it got a lot of accolades during "best of 2016" time.

Aaaaand I downloaded the demo for Nier: Automata because all my students are talking about it and I'm curious.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I just got Doom and it says it's going to be installing for 7+ hours! I wanted the real 1995/6 experience so I guess I'm getting it.

eta: it took 10 minutes. That was a gross overestimation, steam.

eta2: I had to do some cleaning and hit finish when I was ready and now it's downloading and installing some more... 16 hours it's saying. Like why did it tell me it was good to go when it wasn't? arghhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Markness View Post
    Aaaaand I downloaded the demo for Nier: Automata because all my students are talking about it and I'm curious.
    Did you play it? Did you get the full game? If not, you should! It's pretty amazing. I'm on my third playthrough (it makes sense, I promise) and I'm blown away. I wish my students talked about games, though.

Playing right now; almost every SNES/GBA/GB/GBC/NES game ever through the official virtual consoles on my New3DS!!!! XD. Thanks to some internet person, it is now extremely simple to seize full control over your DS miliseconds into boot; https://3ds.guide/ making it possible 1) unlock the hidden GBA emulation mode 2) inject your own backups/ROMs into any of the official virtual consoles. Highly recommend it to anyone owning a New or "old" 3DS to not wait and install the hack as soon as possible, as it turns it into the most superior retrogame handheld ever. People on old 3DS should do it too; even though they won't be able to run the official SNES VC, the hidden GBA mode is still an awesome feat itself and there are other means to emulate the SNES (through RetroArch). The official virtual console for the SNES doesn't support the SFX chip yet for Starfox, Mario RPG and Mario World 2 yet, but it does support SDD1 (as Street Fighter Alpha 2 is already officially released). Sega genesis/Megadrive emulation also runs top notch!

Persona 5, WHY

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Playing right now; almost every SNES/GBA/GB/GBC/NES game ever through the official virtual consoles on my New3DS!!!! XD. Thanks to some internet person, it is now extremely simple to seize full control over your DS miliseconds into boot; https://3ds.guide/ making it possible 1) unlock the hidden GBA emulation mode 2) inject your own backups/ROMs into any of the official virtual consoles. Highly recommend it to anyone owning a New or "old" 3DS to not wait and install the hack as soon as possible, as it turns it into the most superior retrogame handheld ever. People on old 3DS should do it too; even though they won't be able to run the official SNES VC, the hidden GBA mode is still an awesome feat itself and there are other means to emulate the SNES (through RetroArch). The official virtual console for the SNES doesn't support the SFX chip yet for Starfox, Mario RPG and Mario World 2 yet, but it does support SDD1 (as Street Fighter Alpha 2 is already officially released). Sega genesis/Megadrive emulation also runs top notch!
    Did you do the hack yourself? I checked the website but it looks pretty damn complicated tbh.
    post28!

Quote Originally Posted by wout View Post
    Did you do the hack yourself? I checked the website but it looks pretty damn complicated tbh.
    Followed that guide to get to "boot9strap", but was already on the previous best hack that allowed for custom firmware ("arm9loaderhax"), so for me it was not that complicated. Also, it depends heavily on what version of the menu you currently have. What 3DS model + menu version are you on? If you are on higher than menu version 9, you should be able to do it. It is not as easy as 1, 2, 3 but if you just follow it to the letter you should be able to do it in an hour or two. The hardest part about that site is finding the actual step by step guide, but it starts here; https://3ds.guide/get-started.

eta: seems to be a sudden serverside banwave going around though on cfw systems, don't ever use cheats or pirated software for online play for Ninty will come round with the banhammer.

I'll give it a more thorough read through.
    I've also been eyeing this GPD XD thing which looks pretty damn cool and easy!
    post28!

Anyone who played "The Town of Light already on PC maybe? Was released few days back on PS4 and Xbox, am doubting whether I should buy.

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    Never played it but it looks good

Getting the master sword in Zelda is always a special moment.
    Man, breath of the wild is FUN!
    post28!

Anyone fussed over E3? I used to be, and then I got burnt by shitty promises. *sniff* lied to, by vidja gaem companies.