Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Wout View Post
    Just Cause 2 is great fun! And for just 15 it's a steal!
    It really is great fun! The storyline and acting are laughable, but the level of detail is astounding - I actually can't believe how big the world is and all the stuff you can DO. I'm several hours into playing it now and I've only really done a couple of missions, the rest of my time has been spent pissing around.

NP: Lego Harry Potter
    post28!

I have held off purchasing games! I am still debating. I downloaded the demo for Ratchet & Clank and found it a bit repetitive. I think it may be "all over" for me until Nintendo sees more price breaks and all those delicious retrotastic games from E3 come out.

I've also come to the conclusion that I don't like being shot at in video games. Obviously this limits my gaming to Mario, Zelda, and annoying J-RPGs. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Wout View Post
    NP: Lego Harry Potter
    Word. I messed around with it this morning for a few minutes and totally loved it. Sadly, I'm keeping it a secret until the boy's birthday.

Dragon Age. I totally downloaded the nudity and equal love mods just so I could see Alistar and the main character having sex.

On my next playthrough I'm going to play as a female and try to seduce some women. I hope they make a mod so you can get the old lady in the sack.

Do you play around with a lot of mods for DA? You should post some screenies here.

I need to see about having the thread renamed, I didn't actually mean for it to be all about my own screens, I just figured I would be the largest contributor.

Do you get most of your mods here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Do you play around with a lot of mods for DA? You should post some screenies here.

I need to see about having the thread renamed, I didn't actually mean for it to be all about my own screens, I just figured I would be the largest contributor.

Do you get most of your mods here?
    Yeah that's where all of mine came from.

Right now I only have a Screenie of Alistar and the main male character having sex (Which is actually somewhat explicit because I also downloaded a "better sex scene" mod.) I'll make some more screenies and post'em.

I'd really like to make some mods I just haven't got around to figuring out how. I've got the 3D down but I have no idea what they use to package that for the game.

Now playing:

'Nuff said!

Has anyone played Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands? And is it worth the time?

^Heard it deviates from the series quite a bit and it doesn't necessarily pay off.

Guys, Fallout 3 - Platinum for £10 or Game of the Year for £25? Am I really getting that much more bang for my buck? I get the impression there's plenty to do without the expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Custard View Post
    Am I really getting that much more bang for my buck?
    No! To be fair there is a lot to do in the add-on packs but any added value is pissed all over by the fact that the game will freeze basically every 10 minutes in later stages, sometimes even crashing your PS3. The original game is a lot less glitchy and there is like 50+ hours worth in there on its own, so I would definitely go for the £10, I wish I had never exchanged mine for a GOTY edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Has anyone played Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands? And is it worth the time?
    Yup. It's basically a Sands of Time remake. Not bad, but very much Deja Vu all over the place. It's fun, but over quickly and forgettable.
    post28!

I dunno if you're a fan, but you need to get Transformers: War for Cybertron
    The videos just don't do it justice, even if they do look good. It's odd how different the feeling is playing the game vs. watching a video about it. It's about the immersion.

I finally got my courage together and played an online game of Left 4 Dead 2. And it was a Versus game! (Versus is a mode in L4D where 8 people play, four as survivors and four as different types of special infected). I've never played as an infected before (it's not available single-player) so I was pretty nervous. If I played as Spitter or Boomer I didn't have any trouble. I tried playing as a Hunter and couldn't land a jump. FAIL!HUNTER! It was a lot of fun and no one was mean to me. It was a totally modded server though with shitloads of weapons and other crazy things.

Crackdown 2
    So far I enjoy it but I fear it's gonna get repetitive real soon.
    post28!