Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

I feel like ME is best enjoyed if you're playing a Shepard you really, really love and connect with. I've tried to replay the games with a new Shepard, but I get bored easily. But when I was playing with my original Shepard who I ported from the first game, I couldn't get enough of it, and I dreaded the second game ending XD

Downloaded Beyond Good & Evil HD because it was reduced with the free PS Plus thing. Never got to play this the first time around but heard a lot about it.

Zelda 3ds. Wow...
    post28!

Plants vs. Zombies.

Just finished Alan Wake...

I think it works well for playing the DLC stuff later, though. Still, everything I've ever seen or read that has had that ending has felt like a rip off, or they just didn't really know how to end it.

Yeah, you would need to play the DLC. The ending in the game isn't the real ending, not to mention they ultimately leave a few loose ends for the up-and-coming sequel.

Playing the hell out of many Guitar Hero games, as well as Rock Band 2 and Rock Band Beatles. I've, for the most part, mastered Medium and have tried out Hard this morning for the first time. I think with practice I may end up doing decently with Hard. There are some songs, however, that I feel I will never be able to do with the 5 buttons.

Just finished Gatling Gears, super super fun, nice little upgrade system, good pace, good levels of difficulty, love the art and style, would kill to work on something like that.

Back to BL:OPs I've been TRYING to play some, but end up kicking myself off so others can play Got the new map pack and really like some of the levels. I really like the one that looks like a golf course.

Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony

Fun!
    and only $5!
    Von Herzen möge es wieder zu Herzen gehn'

Are any other RPGers interested in Bastion? It's coming out tomorrow, I guess, via XBox Live Arcade. I've seen a couple of friends post about it/repost links to articles and reviews, and it seems like it could be cool.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

I'm going to try the demo. I like action-rpg's, as long as they're not too button mashing dungeon crawler-ish...
    post28!

I downloaded the demo this morning, but will try it out later. It looks interesting. We shall see...

So effing bored with gaming lately that I've been playing Oblivion again. Beat the Dark Brotherhood quest-line last week. Working on main quest for a while, but will drop it for some guilty pleasures. I was surprised when I got 50 gamer points for discovering the Shrine of Dagon. My Illusionist is doing quite well for himself. He don't need no stinkin' weapons.

Tried Bastion, but I just wasn't in the mood for it.

Windows 7 chess. Shamefully, I'm still on a slugging match with level 4