Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

testosterone-laden drunken moogle Spikey's Avatar
    Until Dawn really raised the bar for adventure games. I paused it the second time to let friends join in on Saturday nights. Even though we finished it in two sessions, it really was an experience.

Now starting Uncharted 3. Glad I managed to get through the first one, it is just really dated at points as others have mentioned, but the second game played like a breeze! Lol at the first few chapters of number 3 so far =D. Always wondered how Drake and Sully would act in bad bar fights / when they were younger.
    Ai, Tolosa e Provensa, e la terra d’Argensa, Besièrs e Carcassei, quo vos vi e quo'us vei!‎

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    ^I'm doing a playthrough of the Uncharted series too. Just finished the first one and started in on the second. They definitely made some incredible improvements between the two. Ugh I'm so excited for the fourth.

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    Just finished up Unravel. It's a really great game. Definitely reminds me of Flower and Journey. It's a short game, but it's one of those experiences where the feeling you get from it is well worth the money. It's only $20 anyway so it's not that big of an expense.

I tried Fallout 4 recently but just couldn't get into it. I guess it's just not my style of game. Luckily it was a gift so I don't feel like money has been wasted.

Twilight Princess HD and Heavy Rain / Beyond I have bought yesterday.

In other news...

Nintendo is FINALLY releasing SNES games for the New Nintendo 3DS.
    Ai, Tolosa e Provensa, e la terra d’Argensa, Besièrs e Carcassei, quo vos vi e quo'us vei!‎

Quote Originally Posted by lacuna View Post
    ^I'm doing a playthrough of the Uncharted series too. Just finished the first one and started in on the second. They definitely made some incredible improvements between the two. Ugh I'm so excited for the fourth.
    as am I, finally finished the Uncharted bundle on the ps4! Nathan Drake is like a puppy that piddles on the floor, makes so many shitty mistakes but somehow you forgive him, as puppy. Now on Last Of Us and gloriously I don't know the story, despite living on the internet.

HOWEVER I am playing a Diablo clone called Grim Dawm from the people who made Immortal Throne and I am addicted. It looks like a shit 2005 game, I do know this, but for some reason I have a soft spot for dungeon crawling loot pinatas.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Nintendo is FINALLY releasing SNES games for the New Nintendo 3DS.
    That might just make me upgrade my old 3DS... Oldskool snes Zelda, Mario and Metroid are perfect for handheld gaming.
    Have you seen the Famicon-themed edition they're releasing in Japan?
    post28!

Twilight Princess HD and Heavy Rain / Beyond I have bought yesterday.
    I'm loving Twilight Princess HD. I'm about 10 hours in and I find it so beautiful. Faron Woods and the Goron Mines were mesmerizing, IMO. I can't believe people were so down on it, but then maybe it's because I don't have a newer system. The game has been so entertaining so far. I feel like I'm reliving so much, I love it.

Fallout 4. Mortal Kombat XL.

Fallout 4. Mortal Kombat XL.
    he's hacking it thwackin it whackin it!

I've never played Fallout before. I really don't know what I'm doing.

Bethesda games are pretty forgiving- shit, I haven't even finished the main plot on my main character. I just ran off and sniped bandits.

I keep drinking radioactive water, because it looks so natural.

Quote Originally Posted by RG View Post
    The Seiken Densetsu remake is out for iOS/Android and is amazing! It's been re-released as Adventures of Mana and I highly recommend it for SD/Mana fans.
    And with that, I'm finally playing Seiken Densetsu 2/Secret of Mana for the first time. For some reason, I thought they retranslated it when they ported it to iOS but the dialogue sounds very Nintendo of America circa 1993 so I'm not so sure... Eh, bygones.

I'm also working through a couple of other old games such as SaGa 3 (which unlike its predecessors and successors feels like a cheap, portable Final Fantasy pastiche thus far). There's this free puzzle game that husband referred me to for iOS called Flow which is a blast too.
    Unworthy is the ruler whose subjects seek the solace of false gods.

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    I want to play Dark Souls 3 soooo bad right now. Though it is not out til Tuesday. BUT I AM NOT AT HOME NEXT WEEK. AAAAAAARGH.

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    DOOOOOOOM! Anyone else?