Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1185

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Canada is finally on board so I cleared off my phone and downloaded it. There's like NOTHING around my house.

My kid and I last night after walking for 2 hours, hitting 3 pokestops and catching ONE Pidgey.

Today however I hit a few stops along the way with dropping off at camp and caught a weedle, a rattata, a goldeen and a zubat

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    So far I have a Charmander, Rattata, Pidgey, Spearow, Krabby, Weedle, Vulpix, Gastly, Drowzee, Shellder, and an Eevee. I'm a little annoyed that I've hit up like 10 Pokestops so far and have only gotten Pokeballs from ALL of them. No eggs or other items. At least I'm not at risk of running out anytime soon.

I'm only at Level 4 still, so I can't join a team or anything. Not that I really plan on fighting at the gyms much. It's just a fun way to pass the time for now, but I haven't really done much exploring with it. I did think it was comical that I was at the Fillmore Detroit for Garbage on Saturday night, and one of the huge knight statues on the side of the stage was designated as a Pokestop. And I noticed the girl two people down from me on the rail was also playing the game. I should add that this was while waiting before the opening act even took the stage, NOT during the performances ha.

been wandering a few of the bigger parks near where my kiddo has camp. Something like 10 pokestops and a ton of pokemon around.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    I stopped playing. I dont want my goal to be "catch 10,000,000 Psyducks" to get a Golduck, boring.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

=(. Nintendo will be dropping official support for Splatoon this weekend. Makes me sad really, it has been really nice to see consistent updates of the content over the past 15 months. Just counted that the number of main weapons grown to 72.
    I would have expected that support would carry on until the NX release. Also, about once a month, there have been special worldwide in-game events named "Splatfests" that last a day, in which specially themed matches take place. This weekend will be the very last of that. I can understand that content updates can't continue forever, but the Splatfast thing seems like... really little effort to organize. Curious to see how long the community will remain alive and kicking after the game becomes dead in the water.

To ease my pain I bought;
    Doom! for my Ps4.

Also, have switched to a FireRed/LeafGreen hack GBA Pokémon hack named "Pokémon Ultra Violet", which has basically the same story as FireRed/LeafGreen, but all Pokémon #001-#386 are obtainable SOMEWHERE within this game, without ever linking.

I snagged I am Setsuna today. Because JRPG throwbacks = love.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Also, have switched to a FireRed/LeafGreen hack GBA Pokémon hack named "Pokémon Ultra Violet", which has basically the same story as FireRed/LeafGreen, but all Pokémon #001-#386 are obtainable SOMEWHERE within this game, without ever linking.
    Getting the hang of the old Pokémon hype. Another GBA Rom hack FireRed/LeafGreen hack that I've started to play simultaneously and enjoying greatly is "Pokémon Ash Gray", which follows the events of the first two seasons of the anime and the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post

Anyone playing No Man's Sky yet? I don't know if I want it, but I think I do.

As ambitious as it may be, it looks incredibly boooooorrrriiiiing.
    But then again, I never got Minecraft either so maybe it's just not my kind of game.
    post28!

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I got sucked down a Mario pipe I can't get out of. I was replaying 3D world last week. I started a new game entirely and beat Bowser in less than a day, but never quite got all the stars and stamps with all the characters before I had to give it back. It made me go dig up 3D land and I started a new game on that too. I forgot how good it is, how hard and easy at the same time. I ordered Galaxy and that should be arriving in a few days. I've borrowed it before but I don't own it. (Well, technically I do cause my sister bought it for me for Christmas a few years ago but lost it and I never got it ). I didn't like Galaxy 2 as much, but I'll probably pick that up when I find it for a reasonable price. I found even used ones were fairly pricey for a game several years old and technically a console behind.

I consider 3D World to be the best Mario game since Super Mario Sunshine, or maybe even SMWII. It feels like a combination of Mario Bros 2 and Mario World in 3D, with an interesting power-up flexibility akin to Mario Bros 3 and a very good mix of enemies and puzzles,. New Super Mario Bros and Mario Galaxy can't hold a candle to that, imo. Add to that the multi-player experience and the fun of arguing about who of the four players has the ultimate "right" to play as Rosalina when you do get to her... ....and you SHOULD have a system seller! Too bad Nintendo's marketing has sucked in the past years.

*stands up in meeting*

Hello, my name is Soignee and it has been 0 days since my last Warcrafting.

*looks dejectedly into coffee cup*

Replace Warcrafting with FFXIVing and I'm right there with you, bb.

I met my husband through online gaming though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.