Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1154

Thread: What are you playing right now?

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    lol, that's when I got it too! Fishing's a bitch. Still can't figure it out.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange Clouds View Post
    Same here! I'm so excited for the Switch and Breath of the Wild. I'm playing Metroid Prime at the moment as a little bandaid before the Switch comes. I never played it before. It's a really fantastic first-person shooter.
    Really love Metroid Prime...are you playing the Trilogy / Wii version of it? Wonder if the Switch Gamecube emulator will have it, it would mean portable Metroid Prime & II...
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Really love Metroid Prime...are you playing the Trilogy / Wii version of it? Wonder if the Switch Gamecube emulator will have it, it would mean portable Metroid Prime & II...
    Yes! I bought the Trilogy a few years ago for Wii and never got around to it. It's really fantastic, in-depth, and beautiful. I forgot how fun a first-person shooter can be without layers and layers of extraneous stuff all over the screen. I actually go find batteries for my gold Wiimote

Oh yes, Metroid Prime is one of the best games ever made!! The design, the music and sfx, classic!
    The sequels, while fun, lost quite a bit of the desolate feel the first one had and what made it so special.
    I don't think I even finished the third...?
    post28!

What I particularly liked is the scan-visor feature, sorta felt like "gotta catchem all". On my first playthrough I failed to scan 1 creature; the bees from the hive totem. I thought they were the same as the other bees. Oh well. I don't really remember the second game, other than that it was hard as hell in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange Clouds View Post
    Yes! I bought the Trilogy a few years ago for Wii and never got around to it. It's really fantastic, in-depth, and beautiful. I forgot how fun a first-person shooter can be without layers and layers of extraneous stuff all over the screen. I actually go find batteries for my gold Wiimote
    When it was released, it was actually classified as "First Person Action/Adventure" since it depended heavily on auto-aim and lock-on. That changed a bit I guess in the Wii update.

More and rumors that Switch doesnt have Virtual Console on launch. Oh well.

It's all about BOTW for me at the moment. I'v been reading some of the previews, and it looks so good. I wish I could pause the rest of the world for a few weeks while I play it.

March 24-26 a free playable "Global Testfire" demo for Splatoon 2 will be available from the Switch eShop.

And in the evening it's. . . Andrea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malike-pakile View Post
    From tomorrow on: Horizon Zero Dawn. FINALLY! Can't wait to write an article about that one.
    Do i need to have continuous access to wifi to play this one? Or can I just load it to the PS4 and be offline to play?

ETA: for anyone: same questions re: Skyrim.

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    For both games, you can me offline while you play. Horizon ist a glorious, glorious game!

This is the game that prevented me from rushing out to get a Switch just to play Zelda...
    Getting it later today
    post28!

Am in line for Zelda right now 0_o.

Nintendo actually delivered enough to fill pre-orders AND more than enough copies to satisfy everyone here for launch. Looks like Ill be playing it on the Switch after all.

Played 5 mins of Zelda. They adopted a lot of stuff from other open world games. After 5 mins of play; "you have too many melee weapons" . Wut? So that is definitely a big change. There is treasure, clothes, weapons, bows, shields scattered around everywhere. There is something very cool about Link swinging many different weapons, like this giant axe I found.
    The graphics are nice, but not really all that overwhelming so far unfortunately. But maybe I'll change my opinion after some more play. Oh. And Link seems to have a mobile phone.

Uh oh, the equivalent of "hey, listen!!" ?
    post28!