Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1148

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    The "Sheikah tablet" doesnt really talk that much, thank Gods. Also, many animations are skippable! They have come a long way.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Wow, I'm trying this Zelda without a guide and I just feel so helplessly lost. I can't even begin to explain the sense of dread that I got running around as a mostly defenseless Link (only with like a tree branch lol) and then running into some kind of gigantic stone golem. The horde of bees that I pissed off in my attempt to run away just added insult to injury.

There's definitely somewhat clear objectives here, but it's way too easy and way too fun to get lost in the open world exploration.

The game is very tough, it certainly doesn't take you by the hand, but I feel like I'm progressing steadily. The graphics are beautiful, the environment and weather conditions just never bore! It is so easy and fun to get side tracked, the game world is just so vast. And some enemies are very difficult to figure out how to defeat. I adore taming horses and bonding with them btw. All in all, this game is highly recommended, one of the best I've ever played.

Oh and the Switch... it is really nice to take with me on the train! It works really well as a console so far (aside from that there are almost no games for it).

I am playing The Last Guardian and loving it. WHO'S A CUTE LITTLE CAT DOG BIRD THING, YOU ARE.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    The game is very tough, it certainly doesn't take you by the hand, but I feel like I'm progressing steadily. The graphics are beautiful, the environment and weather conditions just never bore! It is so easy and fun to get side tracked, the game world is just so vast. And some enemies are very difficult to figure out how to defeat. I adore taming horses and bonding with them btw. All in all, this game is highly recommended, one of the best I've ever played.

Oh and the Switch... it is really nice to take with me on the train! It works really well as a console so far (aside from that there are almost no games for it).
    This has been my experience so far as well. I'm absolutely loving everything about the game. The vast open world is really quite breathtaking to walk around in and simply appreciate. All the high cliffs, the weather effects, and the wildlife is remarkable.

The puzzles are so good! I love finding new areas and figuring out how to get there. And the shrines are so beautiful, varied, and fun.

I haven't been this immersed in a game in a long time.

Minor side quest spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange Clouds View Post
    Minor side quest spoiler:
    More spoilers ahead.

More spoilers ahead.

House spoilers

Rupee grinding spoilers

Rupee grinding spoilers

Last edited by Mr. Orange Clouds; 03-09-2017 at 02:33 PM.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    Gonna start Mass Effect Andromeda today. My first Mass Effect. Let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by Malike-pakile View Post
    Gonna start Mass Effect Andromeda today. My first Mass Effect. Let's see.
    Shit, is it out now? Do you have an early release?

PLEASE LET ME BANG ALIENS

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar
    It is not out yet, I am a journo so I have my review copy already. Am actually gonna write a text about the performativity and awkardness of sex in videogames.

Quote Originally Posted by Malike-pakile View Post
    It is not out yet, I am a journo so I have my review copy already. Am actually gonna write a text about the performativity and awkardness of sex in videogames.
    *slams fist on table*

Now there's a subject I can help you with! If I can bang pixels, by jove I will. I've even dated a pigeon in Hatoful Boyfriend, because reasons.