Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOTW: Bells for Her

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    What does "blanket friends" mean, exactly? Is it sort of a saying? Did Tori make it up?
    share a blanket type of friends, I've read it as. Opposite of blankette friends.

testosterone-laden drunken moogle Spikey's Avatar
    I always hear "blanquette" friends.

Ai, Tolosa e Provensa, e la terra d’Argensa, Besièrs e Carcassei, quo vos vi e quo'us vei!‎

Lol at Spikey

share a blanket type of friends, I've read it as. Opposite of blankette friends.
    I thought that too, then I heard of "blanket insurance policy" and I wondered if she means some kind of "cover-it-all friendship", as in "friends that share everything" or "friendship that makes it up for all the love we lacked". She says that they were "brothers and lovers", so it sounds a bit like a substitute for love friendship. But Tori was with Eric, during that time, so I don't think she needed that kind of friendship. Who knows.
    "If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days."

^ Tori mentions it in a quote in the first post of this thread. Blank ettes - as in girls with not much for brains... blanks.

But I alway think of two close friends hanging out on a bed - under a blanket. Perhaps even a sexual relationship / experimenting as friends...
    Robbing the muse...