Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: General Q & A

Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras Malike-pakile's Avatar

Do we like this jacket?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hurt people hurt people too toriMODE's Avatar
    What's an inexpensive eye moisturizer that is good to use daily?

Quote Originally Posted by toriMODE View Post
    What's an inexpensive eye moisturizer that is good to use daily?
    Sweet almond oil is cheap as dirt and is great for eyes. It's supposed to improve the texture of the skin under the eyes, and if you gently massage the eye area while applying it, the improved circulation should help with dark circles.
    Personally, I've been using Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing eye cream in the morning, and using sweet almond oil at night (the Kiehl's stuff costs a ton, but I think the almond oil is a bit too greasy to wear during the day with eye make-up).

Hurt people hurt people too toriMODE's Avatar
    ^Thank you!

You're quite welcome.

Is anyone familiar with Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray? I bought some a few weeks ago, and it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. I passed by the counter a couple days ago and asked the assistant if she thought I might be applying it wrong since my eye make-up is still smudging in the outer corners of my eyes. She said that the setting spray was more for foundation, and that I needed an eye primer. So I dropped £17 on the Primer Potion in Eden. Just looked at some reviews on Make up Alley and a lot of people were complaining that it made their eyes very cakey and flakey, and it was very difficult to blend the shadow on it. I don't want to end up shelling out £40 on products and still end up dissatisfied with my eye make-up, so I'm considering taking the eye primer back since I haven't opened it yet.

If anyone uses their setting spray, do you have to use a lot of it for it to work? Am I wrong in expecting a make-up setting spray to set all of your make-up including eyes?