6. Frosti
    7. Aurora
    8. An Echo, a Stain
    9. Sun in My Mouth
    10. Heirloom
    11. Harm of Will
    12. Unison

I'm pretty sure he said "Killdren". Stone's Avatar
    Fucker! I wanted to be the one to start the thread for Vespertine!

I remember listening to Vespertine the before the sun came up on 9/11/2001. I looked up at the star-filled sky early that morning on my way to work. I will always associate that album to that period of time. Aurora is my favorite track from the album. I wish I could have seen her Live on that tour.

The Vespertine tour was one of my favorites. I sat in the very last row of Radio City Music Hall and she blew me away from there.

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    ^
    Her radio city show was one of my favorite concerts ever! It was mind-blowing.

I think it's her greatest album to date.

Everything about Vespertine...except maybe the Inuit choir...was perfect. The music, the videos, live shows, promo art- all Bjork at her best.

As time's gone on, I find myself gifting this album to close friends, not mere acquaintances.....that seems the only right way to do it. Somebody wrote that Bjork 'baptized' electronic music on Vespertine and I truly consider the album an occasion of secular holiness

i think if she made the album two tracks shorter with sun in my mouth and harm of will as her b-sides, it would unanimously become her greatest record but to this day people shy away from this record for that reason. i do think it's her best, most cohesive work while also being innovative and interesting. it's the first time she is truly herself. perhaps it is the only and last time she was this stripped down blood & bones.

truly regret not making the extra effort to catch this live show. was in a wedding the weekend she was in nyc & then even thought to go to boston but then it was sold out. um...i totally should have paid extra on ebay or something in retrospect. all the live footage was incredible and the album is truly one of my favorites. she does such an amazing job at creating such a unique intimate sonic space that is so strong in its introspection and inner quiet it practically implodes into your heart.
    "this way, that way, i am of two minds" -sappho
    http://classicpersuasion.org/pw/sappho/index.htm

I saw the Vespertine tour when it came to LA and while it was cool to see Bjork in concert I had a problem connecting to the gig. Probably because i'd been a hardcore fans for several years and my expectations were so high! I actually remember more of Matmos as the opening act. The one highlight was that she actually came out off the stage and into the audience during Harm of Will after the intermission and made a full square around the aisle on the lower level.

Just came back in to add that I love the artwork for this album. It's really a simple idea. Take a picture of Bjork laying on the beach with rocks surrounding her, and impose a white swan onto that. It ties in all so well together.

^Actually I think it was on the deck by some swimming pool in LA.

^Even more real and simplistic!

Ta-da! Behind the scenes!

I'm pretty sure he said "Killdren". Stone's Avatar
    I ALWAYS wanted to see a behind the scenes of the cover!! Are there any more pictures or maybe even outtakes??