Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Kartrashian and the rest of her gross clan

Kim Kartrashian and the rest of her gross clan

After 72 long days of publicity stunt bliss, Kim files for divorce.

http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/news/in...orce-1.1168536

Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce today (31.10.11) after just 72 days of marriage.

The 31-year-old reality TV star married basketball star Kris Humphries in a lavish televised ceremony in August but after rampant speculation their relationship was trouble, 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' producer Ryan Seacrest has confirmed a divorce is imminent.

He wrote on twitter: "Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning. I touched base with her, getting a statement in just a few mins (sic)."

Kim – who attended a Halloween party in New York over the weekend but did not bring Kris along - has reportedly hired divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, who has previously represented Britney Spears, Maria Shriver, Angelina Jolie and Ryan Reynolds and will cite "irreconcilable differences" in her divorce papers.

Sources close to the pair told website TMZ that their arguments over where to live were responsible for the breakdown of the union, with Kris wanting to live in Minnesota while Kim didn't want to leave Los Angeles.

Although this has been a source of tension for some time, they decided to try to figure it out after the wedding because they were so caught up with being in love.

Kim has previously revealed her marriage to 26-year-old Kris wasn't ideal because of the publicity surrounding their union and said they were finding it hard to get some alone time.

She said: "It's not been ideal because you're newlyweds and you want privacy."

Kim and Kris tied the knot in a fairytale ceremony in front of 440 guests in Montecito, California with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney as matron and maid of honour, and her nephew, 23-month old Mason, as ring bearer.

$20,000,000 ÷ 72 = $277,777.78 per day. Not bad for a summer job.

I thought this was going to be some sort of Halloween joke, because I really thought they would wait 6 months before filing for divorce. Are her fans still going to believe that she got married for love instead of money?

Oh, dear... not much of a surprise. I'd have married anyone for that amount of money!

Did either of them sign prenups?

Quote Originally Posted by lioness View Post
    I thought this was going to be some sort of Halloween joke, because I really thought they would wait 6 months before filing for divorce. Are her fans still going to believe that she got married for love instead of money?
    Wait, she has fans? I thought most people were just gawkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebstinencade
    Did either of them sign prenups?
    I imagine so. Kris Jenner, need I say more?
    Life. Some of it's valuable, some of it's junk, but all of it is odd.

As much as I think she's the biggest famewhore on the planet, he's a misogynstic pig. From the small bits I've seen of that E! show, everything that came out of his mouth made me want to punch him in the mouth.

But for $20 million I'm sure anyone could put up with a Grade-A Asshole for a few months.

Oh, the things we do for cash.

she might not be so bold fullofwish's Avatar
    The other day I watched 10 minutes of their wedding special and it showed them having a fight in their car about money, and about how she refuses to live a 'lesser lifestyle' than what she has, just because she is living with him. And he was like man, we are keeping our finances separate! You just waste money! blah blah. And I thought to myself this is never going to last. But even 72 days is shorter than I imagined!

ETA: I just noticed the thread title says KarTRASHian

Proof here
    Seriously. That is a lollercoaster of stupidity. I wish this gal would STFU already and disappear from the media sphere for just a day

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime Lannister View Post
    Oh, the things we do for cash.
    Oh, Jaime. You don't have to pay me.

I almost laughed out loud when I read the headline during my work break. Let the backlash begin (or continue).

Ahaha. Apparently he's the only one to be surprised by the divorce

Kris Humphries had a suspicion his celebrity wife Kim Kardashian could be bailing on their marriage, but has told NBA friends he was “blindsided” by Monday’s divorce filing and learned of the news through a TMZ report like the rest of the world.

“I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce,” Humphries said in a statement later Monday.

she might not be so bold fullofwish's Avatar
    No wonder they are divorcing if they don't even talk to each other about basic things like, I don't know, being in a relationship

the reichenbach hero fox in socks's Avatar
    This makes me so sad. But she doesn't have a rilly rill rocking relationship like I do with Doug. We will NEVER split up. We're totally titillated together.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepySweet View Post
    I almost laughed out loud when I read the headline during my work break. Let the backlash begin (or continue).
    My favorite gossip blog calls her "Kim Kuntrashian" and calls Khloe "Kong".