Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Kartrashian and the rest of her gross clan

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Stodden View Post
    This makes me so sad. But she doesn't have a rilly rill rocking relationship like I do with Doug Douche. We will NEVER split up. We're totally titillated together.
    Fixed it for ya!!

Surprise!

She was disappearing from the media, so this will surely give her a boost for a few weeks. Then when that trails off I'm sure we'll get the sex tape. Anything to stay relevant and rake in the cash!

to the loneliest city in the world other pete's Avatar
    Don't they risk prosecution for staging whats so obviously a sham marriage?

I hope that's a leftover Masquerade comment or something! I don't think we prosecute people for getting married with no intention of staying married.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    I hope that's a leftover Masquerade comment or something! I don't think we prosecute people for getting married with no intention of staying married.
    If it is fraudulent we do. Nevermind the commercial endorsements that might want their money back. she might be in some serious hot water for this. Raise your hand if you feel sorry for her and her $75,000 earrings.
    Life. Some of it's valuable, some of it's junk, but all of it is odd.

Seriously? I know fraud is grounds for divorce, but is it actually prosecutable (is that a word?)? If we're setting aside the commercial endorsements, who is suing? I've just never heard of that before.

In the U.S., I don't think it's possible to prosecute someone who gets married for money, whether that money comes from their spouse or a third party.

Seriously? I know fraud is grounds for divorce, but is it actually prosecutable (is that a word?)? If we're setting aside the commercial endorsements, who is suing? I've just never heard of that before.
    Kris H. could sue for misrepresentation if it somehow came out that Kim's sole purpose for the wedding was for $$$$. He would be able to claim "emotional damages," but even that would be on shaky ground. Given the supposed iron clad prenup, Kris H will probably never see a red cent of Kartrashian money. Nor will anyone in the K family or the E! Network be dumb enough to admit the wedding was for TV ratings and media buzz. Kris H will most likely crawl back to his cave of obscurity, while Kim and the rest of the family cash in on other "ventures."

Nor do I foresee any of the "sponsors" suing, because they made a buttload of money too.

I don't think it's a criminal offense to be famewhore.

He released a statement that he wants to still make the marriage work (he never seemed too swift). I also read a story yesterday about Kim having dinner with old flame Reggie Bush, who allegedly had a conversation with her about reuniting and he would not do that if she were married to Kris. That whole clan is just the scum of the earth in my opinion. They have fuck all shame because they are so blinded by money and fame. I really hope there is some kind of backlash against them. Kim even released a limited edition PERFUME commemorating this wedding that sold for close to $100 a bottle and I'm sure there are all sorts of dumbasses that bought that shit up!!

to the loneliest city in the world other pete's Avatar

Haha I was probably channelling a bit of Boleyn there, but seriously it is a form fraud IMO, and is considered as such English law IIRC, to go through the legal process of a wedding with no intention of staying married. Probably not provable in instances like this (as opposed to immgration scams which are easier to document), but with people all over the world fighting for marriage rights, it's very insulting.

Hear, hear!
    I never thought about love when I thought about home

I.NEED.TO.STOP.READING.THINGS.THAT.MAKE.ME.MORE.FURIOUS

The marriage ends after 72 days.
    Oh but
    First and foremost, I married for love.
    And then
    She says that sharing the wedding with fans on E!’s two part wedding special in early October is just part of who she is and how the Kardashian family chooses to conduct their lives.
    “We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments,” she writes. “These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!”
    And now comes the best part
    Kardashian then ends her statement by saying that reports that she made millions off of her wedding are “simpy not true” and announced that she will be donating the money from her wedding gifts to the Dream Foundation.

A comment I saw earlier summed it up for me pretty well. "Kim didn't want a marriage, she wanted a wedding." Exactly. All the money/gifts/attention/etc. Ugh.

and we are open!
    Well, duh. I think it's hilarious that chooses to define her family this way, as if they're merely a bunch of open-minded hippies who think that sharing is caring. Puh-lease. These people are motivated by ONE THING and it's $$$.

Rabih, from that article is one of my favorite things, that she 'got caught up in the hoopla'
    ahahahaaaaaa