Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Random GaGa Crap

Lyrical acuity and mum-smarts menju56's Avatar
    At the MIT Museum in Massachusetts

Her current look reminds me a lot of Madonna circa 1987 Who's That Girl era.

I wonder how the concert is tonight...

flayed on the marble stairs
    Quote Originally Posted by pan View Post
    I wonder how the concert is tonight...
    The concert last night was absolutely amazing. I was just completely stunned at the end.

thundering blissful towards death stillorbiting's Avatar
    I'm going tonight!

I have to work...

crud.

Just some heard some kids singing Alejandro outside whilst playing - totally cute

Foo
    xx

Lyrical acuity and mum-smarts menju56's Avatar
    Parents name child after Lady GaGa

A husband has left his partner in shock after he went ahead with plans to name their new baby after Lady GaGa.

Dad-of-three Ian Clark told Melanie Robinson of the idea during her pregnancy after his step-daughter made the suggestion, reports Chronicle Live.

The new arrival, now 12 days old, has been officially named Meggie Maisie Lady GaGa.

"I can't believe he actually went ahead and did it. Ian thought it was a really good idea but I told him no way," Robinson said. "It's still strange to look at the birth certificate now. Everybody keeps asking to have a look at it because they don't believe he went and did it.

"But the more someone tells Ian he shouldn't do it, the more he wants to. I'm still in shock now."

Clark revealed that the registrar gave "us a few funny looks" and made sure the couple did not want to change the name.

The new dad added: "When I asked the children what we should call the new baby, Maddy said we should call her Lady GaGa. I just thought it was a great name and I'm sure the bairn will find it funny when she's older.

"But people were saying Meggie was an old-fashioned name so I thought Lady GaGa was different."

Clark's sister has already promised to help her niece change the name if she wants to when she is old enough.

flayed on the marble stairs
    I really hope she releases a DVD of the tour! Do you think she's likely to? I bet it'd be really successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pupate View Post
    I really hope she releases a DVD of the tour! Do you think she's likely to? I bet it'd be really successful.
    I really hope she does, too. I saw The Fame Ball and the first leg of The Monster Ball, but I didn't get to go to the second leg where everything was revamped complete with sea monster, and I'd love to see it. There's a really high-quality clip on YouTube of her doing Paparazzi with the monster thing, and it looks TOTALLY AMAZING.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

burning up the bible BettahDevil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupate View Post
    I'm pretty sure there will be a DVD released. http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-09-la...-d-concert-dvd

the remix album is getting a US release in August

I just ordered an import of it for 15 bucks so I didn't get screwed that much. (although it creeped me out that the seller location was listed in NY but the package got shipped from Argentina)

Any links to a preorder? Also, same tracklisting, or did they revise it again like they did for the UK version?

I wouldn't be surprised if it got revised yet again a third time.

I'm gonna assume it's gonna have latest tracklisting

the list price is 10 bucks

http://www.amazon.com/Remix-Lady-Gag...513443&sr=1-12

I listened to it last night on my new headphones and actually liked the whole thing. Normally remixes can go either way with me.

I'm afraid now that I will be tempted to go hunting for her singles.

Thanks! Yeah, I'd assume it's the latest tracklisting too. I'm still sad that they cut the Beatbox & Electric Piano mix of Eh, Eh though. That was my favorite.

burning up the bible BettahDevil's Avatar