Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Random GaGa Crap

ice cream and pizza Father Lucifer's Avatar
    Can you please show it here?

http://www.eonline.com/news/461975/a...aga-on-twitter Here's an article that talks about it.

I'm sorry, but Adam Levine trying to police Lady Gaga on art is embarrassing on his part. This coming from the guy who fronts a band that completely changed their sound and style to fit the dance-pop trend. I really like Adam and his voice, but to pretend he has some kind of authoritative, creative art stance is just laughable.

Regardless of whether or not Gaga is an artist, it is laughable that Adam Levine thinks he has one ounce of artistry himself.

yeah, he sounds really lame. also, what's wrong with being an art teacher? you can't be both a teacher and an artist?

What a weird, prickish thing to say, Adam. I like a lot of Maroon 5's songs (not the new stuff; the new stuff is terrible), and I've appreciated other things he's said in the press/tweeted/whatever about FOX and gay marriage and all that, but this makes him look like a tool who's totally lacking in self awareness about what HE is/does. Just shut up and take your shirt off, dude, no one cares what you think about art or Lady Gaga, lol.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

ice cream and pizza Father Lucifer's Avatar
    Demo of Posh Life. Was intended for TLC's new album:

https://t.co/B8O0A2i31s

Quote Originally Posted by The Markness View Post
    Just shut up and take your shirt off, dude, no one cares what you think about art or Lady Gaga, lol.
    ha! love it

burning up the bible BettahDevil's Avatar
    So today she tweeted that her favorite song of Artpop is Jewels n Drugs. Awesome.

Adam Levin is at it again.

Now, three days later, Levine has piped in again, tweeting this morning, "by the way, im NOT an artist. i sing in a band and i make music with my friends."

He then added, "while we're at it we should call the grammar police," apparently a reference to the fact that Gaga used the word "is" and not "are" in her tweet on Saturday regarding "the art police."

This is really turning me off on him.

Hasn't he always been a dick?

[ validated ]
    "by the way, im NOT an artist. i sing in a band and i make music with my friends."
    Perhaps this explains why most of their songs suck.

[ validated ]
    And ironically enough, that tweet makes him sound like a pretentious asshole.

Fail.

I just wonder why some of these celebs who lash out at her, or have in the past, think it's a smart PR move. Hasn't it pretty much always backfired on whoever is trying to talk shit?
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

thundering blissful towards death stillorbiting's Avatar
    Most of them believe that all press is good press, and talking shit about Gaga pretty much always gets people talking about the shit-talker. It's working as we speak, after all -- would we be talking about Adam Levine right now otherwise? (Not saying I think that justifies it or that it isn't stupid, but it is what it is.)